The Official Juventus Future Plans Thread; "Consider yourself Juventus Sports Chief" (1 Viewer)

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
Now we can understand how smart was Moggi. When we consider ourself in this position work seems to hard. Besides his mistakes he was really king of transfer market. He knows Juventus types players. Just remember how he get Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Vieira, Zlatan, Emerson, Buffon, Zidane, Nedved, Trezeguet, Mutu, Camoranesi and .... through the years. IMO we should get his ideas about transfer market.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Players I want for next season to help us get back to Europe are:

- Andrea Barzagli of Palermo (This kid will fix our defence.)
- Dario Dainelli (Why not? better than all our defenders atm.)
- Alessandro Rosina of Torino (Rival and alll, but still he is GREAT! our next #10.)
- Sulley Ali Muntari of Udinese (Great midfielder who would improve our midfield.)
- Rio Mavuba of Bordeaux (Young and skilled, to be a star.)
- Ricardo Quaresma of Porto (If Camo would leave, I'd like him as replacer.)
- Alberto Gilardino of Milan (Trez seems to be leaving, he is unsettled in Milan.)

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
The two things we have to constantly bear in mind are that any player signed for next season can't really be a short-term solution, he must be part of a longer term project, with the aim laid out yesterday of being in position to dominate both domestically & in European competition. Secondly, they must make us better, while not giving too many options next season as we still will not have European football. We do need, IMO, the following positions covered for next term;

one - maybe two - central defenders
one starting full back
one world class holding midfield player
the on form, commited Trez & Camo, or like for like replacements

Obviously its vital that we secure a return to CL football next term & then continue building our squad, adding more players & replacing others as they get older or wish to leave the project. If you want me to put names to positions, I'd like our squad for next season to look like this;

P. Buffon, Mirante

D. Grygera, Balza, Biri, Chiellini, Zambro, Kovac, Criscito, Barzagli, Dainelli
CC. Camo/Quaresma, Marchionnni. Zanetti, Paro, Marchisco, Sissoko or Gilberto, Nedved, Salihamozic

A. Ale, Bojinov, Palladino, Trezeguet/Toni, Zalayeta

I just wish we had Moggi to sort these deals for us, he could probably get the players I've named for Zebina, Tudor, Legro, a packet a tropical fruit bubbleicious & some skittles.........
Excellent post.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Now we can understand how smart was Moggi. When we consider ourself in this position work seems to hard. Besides his mistakes he was really king of transfer market. He knows Juventus types players. Just remember how he get Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Vieira, Zlatan, Emerson, Buffon, Zidane, Nedved, Trezeguet, Mutu, Camoranesi and .... through the years. IMO we should get his ideas about transfer market.
Well said.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Moggi didn't just go for the hottest names, the flavor of the week, or the goal machines. He selected players to fill needs and fit into our system. Moggi is the man.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I too hope Moggi can give advice :D One player that came to my mind is Arjen Robben, the poor bastard who always performs and yet sit way too much on the Chelski bench.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
This is my plan for next season!

Today Blanc said that most of the new capital will go to new players so I take 70 million euro to buy new players.

First of all i want strenght the defence, I have always thinkt that at team is built from the back...

In the defense I would buy,

Barzagli for 10 million euro+ and some player some player on loan or 50%.

Walter Samuel for 6-8 million euro, he would be a great signing and a leader in the defence.

Then Andrea Raggi from Empoli, have heard that he like to go forward, :tup: .
price 5 million euro.

The rest (lazy):rofl:

IN Ribery 23 (million€)
Barzagli 10€ (some player on loans or 50%)
Raggi 5€( youngsters on loan)
Belluchi? from River Plate 10 €
Mavuba 8€
Pato 17€

TOTAL: 73 Million €

OUT: Camoranesi 10€
Miccoli 5€
Legro 2.5€
Zalayeta 4€
Kapo 4€
Total 25,5

Thats 47,5 Million-

TEAM 2007-2008

BUFFON,Mirante,Belardi

GRYGERA,SAMUEL,BARZAGLI,CHIELLINI,Balzaretti,Zebina,Raggi,Kovac,Boumsong,Criscito,Biri.

RIBERY,MAVUBA,BELLUCHI/ZANETTI,NEDVED,Salimidzic,Marchionni,Paro,Giovinco

TREZEGUET(Hope he stays),DELPIERO,Pato,Palladino,Zalayeta

MY TEAM, Pato and Palladinho can play in many positions so they can get many their chances,
Criscito is the next Cannavaro

What do you think???+

Jul 2, 2006
This is my plan for next season!

Today Blanc said that most of the new capital will go to new players so I take 70 million euro to buy new players.

First of all i want strenght the defence, I have always thinkt that at team is built from the back...

In the defense I would buy,

Barzagli for 10 million euro+ and some player some player on loan or 50%.

Walter Samuel for 6-8 million euro, he would be a great signing and a leader in the defence.

Then Andrea Raggi from Empoli, have heard that he like to go forward, :tup: .
price 5 million euro.

The rest (lazy):rofl:

IN Ribery 23 (million€)
Mavuba 8€
Pato 17€

Miccoli 5€
Legro 2.5€
Zalayeta 4€
Kapo 4€
Total 25,5

Thats 47,5 Million-

TEAM 2007-2008

BUFFON,Mirante,Belardi

GRYGERA,SAMUEL,BARZAGLI,CHIELLINI,Balzaretti,Zebina,Raggi,Kovac,Boumsong,Criscito,Biri.

RIBERY,MAVUBA,BELLUCHI/ZANETTI,NEDVED,Salimidzic,Marchionni,Paro,Giovinco

TREZEGUET(Hope he stays),DELPIERO,Pato,Palladino,Zalayeta

MY TEAM, Pato and Palladinho can play in many positions so they can get many their chances,
Criscito is the next Cannavaro

What do you think???+
samuel isnt leader,he is same as idiot materazzi,clumsy,butcher and fool

5 million euro is too much for this young player,a lot people in this forum dont know who is raggi

if we will buy Ribery there is no need for that argentinian

17million euro is too much for 17 years old player,also we cant buy U18 brazilians,also we dont love samba:D

we must sell one of Boumsong,Kovac duo

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
turk, you dont have to hate all inter player all the time. you can still be objective, inter ahve made samuel into a bumbling loser(boum-boum anyone?) however samuel was a great defender, like canna we can turn him world class again

Alex66

Jul 14, 2006
IN Ribery 23 (million€)
Mavuba 8€
Pato 17€

Miccoli 5€
Legro 2.5€
Zalayeta 4€
Kapo 4€
Total 25,5

Thats 47,5 Million-

What do you think???+
I like your squad, but: I would take Martin Skrtel over Raggi(than hes better, only 22 and 2years ago Liverpool and Hamburg wanted him, but Zenit didnt want to sell him.And this idiot signed a new deal:disagree: ), dont think that someone like Mavuba would cost only 8mil. and would not give 17mil. for a youngster(too risky). Also would keep Kapo(give him a chance)and would try to speak with Camo about his future. And another big name to sign.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
turk, you dont have to hate all inter player all the time. you can still be objective, inter ahve made samuel into a bumbling loser(boum-boum anyone?) however samuel was a great defender, like canna we can turn him world class again
:lol2: I appreciate your effort.

May 4, 2004
Just a fast one..!

IN:

Ribery / Diego (W.Bremen)
Barzagli / Pepe (Porto)
Quaresma / Dani Alves (Sevillia)
Adriano / Gilardino

Out
Trezeguet
Camoranesi
Boumsong
and some of the old guys..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)