The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (4 Viewers)

Joey Jokes

Feb 17, 2009
Planning on heading to Torino for the season opener this year. To those who have experience buying tickets. Will I be able to purchase them once they go on general sale on the Juventus website, or am I better buying now from somewhere like Viagogo (or anywhere else you would suggest)? Thanks in advance.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Planning on heading to Torino for the season opener this year. To those who have experience buying tickets. Will I be able to purchase them once they go on general sale on the Juventus website, or am I better buying now from somewhere like Viagogo (or anywhere else you would suggest)? Thanks in advance.
Listicket is hopeless...Viagogo is safe bet but expensive.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Listicket isn't that bad, you should be ok. First game might be restricted to either in the corners or fairly expensive, but I've found you always get some kind of ticket.

If you're bothered it all depends what you want to pay for a ticket, if you don't mind paying a bit more then viagogo is easier.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Hey guys, I have a question on tickets regarding the Juve-Inter match on December 11th. Im planning on going to Turin, but I've never been so i'm totally green at this point. Can I expect to land 3 decent tickets for this match or would it be completely impossible? Maybe if i signed up for J membership I could get a chance to buy tickets in advance? Thoughts?

Thanks!

TueF

Jun 4, 2003
Is Listicket really this bad?

Been trying to register for a week but keep getting "System temporarily unavailable" error message: I've tried at all times of the day and with Google Chrome, IE 11 and Edge but it doesn't make a difference. I specifically paid extra for the J1897 membership to get priority access to tickes but that ship has long since sailed.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Is Listicket really this bad?

Been trying to register for a week but keep getting "System temporarily unavailable" error message: I've tried at all times of the day and with Google Chrome, IE 11 and Edge but it doesn't make a difference. I specifically paid extra for the J1897 membership to get priority access to tickes but that ship has long since sailed.
Try it again with firefox. :numnum:

Seriously, I've never had problems with Listicket. I'm sorry, can't help you, i've heard this for the first time.

- - - Updated - - -

And btw. @zizinho

TueF

Jun 4, 2003

Seriously, I've never had problems with Listicket. I'm sorry, can't help you, i've heard this for the first time.

- - - Updated - - -

And btw. @zizinho
Will try that tonight. In the meantime I bit the bullet and bought tickets from a travel agent instead. A bit more expensive but at least now I have tickets.

TueF

Jun 4, 2003

- - - Updated - - -

And btw. @zizinho
Oh, forgot to mention that it didn't work with Firefox either. Very strange.

Venomik

Feb 11, 2006
Hello guys.
I made a little trip to Italy - to see some Juve matches too. I was on San Siro last weekend, I have ticket for Juventus - Beneveno match. But tuday is, of course, match in Portugal and I would like to watch this match in some pub. I'm in torino right now, of course.
Can you maybe reccomend me some pubs, where a lot of people will watch todays match?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)