The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (7 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Guys I need some wisdom from experience here...

I'm a juventus member with a membership card complete with tessera del tifosi number, and a web ticket number. I'm trying to buy tickets for the Juve - Olympiacos game through the website but whenever I select my seats and enter these details in the "card number" and "pin" (which I assume is my web ticket number?) the website just keeps thinking about it and I can't get past that screen.... Am I doing something wrong? Is there an easier way to buy tickets, I've tried for the last few years with no success whatsoever and I'm really losing patience with listicket and the whole process...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
There's really no excuse for your confusion, which is unfortunately quite normal. Juventus Member sent out a member survey this week asking about the clarity for getting match game tickets and I pretty much laid into them. This is where the membership data plus Internet Wikis and the like should really be a slam dunk.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
There's really no excuse for your confusion, which is unfortunately quite normal. Juventus Member sent out a member survey this week asking about the clarity for getting match game tickets and I pretty much laid into them. This is where the membership data plus Internet Wikis and the like should really be a slam dunk.
Sorry are you trying to help?
Because that post didnt

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I have nothing to offer that to say yours is unfortunately not a rare problem.

Or are politely telling me to shut up? ;)
Sorry in my frustration at the process I took it out on you, I thought you were just telling me to bugger off and look for the info elsewhere. Which I have tried but to no avail!

Living in the uk it's so easy to get football tickets and for the life of me I just don't understand why it's so difficult in Italy

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
This is true for a lot of people. And with the International membership plus things like Intermet FAQs, this shouldn't be so hard for us.

wooddoo

Apr 28, 2006
You need tessera del tifoso card in order to buy from viagogo. Your best option is to wait General Sale to open and buy ticket then, provided there is availability
Thanks. Then my next two questions are:
1. So that means in order to buy ticket from viagogo, I have to become a international member first, is that correct?
2. Do you expect I would be able to get ticket from general sale for Juve vs Torino?

Boksic

May 11, 2005
1. So that means in order to buy ticket from viagogo, I have to become a international member first, is that correct?
2. Do you expect I would be able to get ticket from general sale for Juve vs Torino?
1. No, you can buy some tickets without the membership if you click the 'Non-tessera....' option, but they are more expensive.
2. It will be difficult but not impossible, you would need to be on listicket the second they open on general sale and be persistent. No harm in trying and go for viagogo if you can't get them.

wooddoo

Apr 28, 2006
1. No, you can buy some tickets without the membership if you click the 'Non-tessera....' option, but they are more expensive.
2. It will be difficult but not impossible, you would need to be on listicket the second they open on general sale and be persistent. No harm in trying and go for viagogo if you can't get them.
Thanks a lot!

Apr 21, 2004
My best advice for you is to join a Juventus DOC club in order to secure yourself a ticket before the general sale is open. The membership costs only 27EUR for a year, and you can buy tickets for away matches too. I'm leaving tomorrow in Athens for the Olympiakos game. Note that with the Juventus DOC club membership you pay the price for the ticket which is advertised on the juventus.com website, whilst on viagogo.com you are buying from someone who want's to re-sell his/her ticket, and usually you are paying double the price. If you need more information how to join DOC club, let me know either here or via PM.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Not sure if I'm retarded or if listicket are retarded but I can't even buy a ticket for Juve Olympiacos and they're on general sale now! Everytime I put my credit card details in I keep getting a stupid error message..... I JUST WANT TO BUY A TICKET FOR A FOOTBALL MATCH IT SHOULDNT BE THIS DIFFICULT!!!

Anyone know if there are some kind of restrictions on people from outside of Italy buying CL tickets? That's the only reason I can think of why I still can't buy them....

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Not sure if I'm retarded or if listicket are retarded but I can't even buy a ticket for Juve Olympiacos and they're on general sale now! Everytime I put my credit card details in I keep getting a stupid error message..... I JUST WANT TO BUY A TICKET FOR A FOOTBALL MATCH IT SHOULDNT BE THIS DIFFICULT!!!

Anyone know if there are some kind of restrictions on people from outside of Italy buying CL tickets? That's the only reason I can think of why I still can't buy them....
It might be your credit card rejecting the transaction, I think I once had this as I was buying from Italy which was unusual.

You could always try buying tickets over the phone?

jimbo792

Oct 29, 2014
Hi All,

Just having a problem with getting an international membership sorted for the torino game at the end of next month.

I sent off the forms for the card at the beginning of the month and now Juve are saying that they havent received the forms. Is this a common occurrence?? Will I be able to sort out a ticket for the game?? I remember seeing some one having a similar problem and wonder how it got resolved.

If anyone can help out I would be grateful!

Apr 21, 2004
Hi All,

Just having a problem with getting an international membership sorted for the torino game at the end of next month.

I sent off the forms for the card at the beginning of the month and now Juve are saying that they havent received the forms. Is this a common occurrence?? Will I be able to sort out a ticket for the game?? I remember seeing some one having a similar problem and wonder how it got resolved.

If anyone can help out I would be grateful!
Where have you sent them from? Do you have tracking number?

You won't be able to sort them before the Torino game, as it will take few more weeks to receive the premium card at your end.

jimbo792

Oct 29, 2014
I'm in the UK, I wasn't given a tracking number sadly. I've been on to the membership team and they've said if I haven't heard anything by mid-November to get in contact. So fingers crossed they'll sort it out otherwise it'll probably have to be viagogo. :facepalm2:

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
It might be your credit card rejecting the transaction, I think I once had this as I was buying from Italy which was unusual.

You could always try buying tickets over the phone?
Thanks, I think it was a problem with my card rejecting it, or maybe something to do with the billing country. Thankfully after A LOT of messing about and numerous attempts I managed to successfully book using PayPal, but I have to say, the whole process was nothing short of a nightmare.

The listicket is so user-unfriendly it mayaswell spit on you when you log in and insult your mother when you make a transaction. Hopefully all the effort will be worth it when we smash Olympiacos in next week!.....

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
Hi everybody

I'm plannning a trip with some friends, to go to turin, and watch juve - sampdoria. I plan on buying tickets through listicket when they go on general sale.

I just want make sure, that I don't mess things up, so have a couple of questions.

How are the chances to get tickets from there in general sale? (we are 7 in total) - do you have to sit ready at the exact time they go on sale?
Are there any problems for foreigners (denmark) to buy tickets on listicket?
Any good advice would be very welcome...

thanks in advance...

Apr 21, 2004
Hi everybody

I'm plannning a trip with some friends, to go to turin, and watch juve - sampdoria. I plan on buying tickets through listicket when they go on general sale.

I just want make sure, that I don't mess things up, so have a couple of questions.

How are the chances to get tickets from there in general sale? (we are 7 in total) - do you have to sit ready at the exact time they go on sale?
Are there any problems for foreigners (denmark) to buy tickets on listicket?
Any good advice would be very welcome...

thanks in advance...
You shouldn't have any problem buying them on general sale, but as a precaucion i would still advise to get them immediately once general sale is open. Also be aware that 1 person can buy maximum of 4 tickets, so you will need another one to buy for the rest of your gang.

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
You shouldn't have any problem buying them on general sale, but as a precaucion i would still advise to get them immediately once general sale is open. Also be aware that 1 person can buy maximum of 4 tickets, so you will need another one to buy for the rest of your gang.
Thx..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)