The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (6 Viewers)

Apr 21, 2004
Hi, I was reading around the site in juventus.com, but can't find info about how much tickets i can buy in initial tickets sale with following cars :
INTERNATIONAL
PREMIUM
J1897

I am planing to go with other person, but I would like to buy International card, but if I can't get 2 tickets, it's kinda waste of money to buy two cars so in this case I would choose cheapest ones.
As a Juventus fun i would suggest you to buy Fiat cars. I'm not sure if you are aware, but Juventus is owned by Agneli family who are major shareholders in Fiat. Do not hesitate to buy 2 or more Fiat Pandas and i guarantee you they will last at least 3 years.

As for the tickets, you can buy only 1 ticket per premium account and only under the name of the premium account holder. Buying a ticket for Juventus game is a privilege not a human right. If you don't want to buy 2 premium accounts, i suggest you go on a less attractive game and buy the tickets when a general sale is open, which is always the Monday before the game at 10 am.

Buy on AliExpress.com

eim.kasp

May 6, 2014
As a Juventus fun i would suggest you to buy Fiat cars. I'm not sure if you are aware, but Juventus is owned by Agneli family who are major shareholders in Fiat. Do not hesitate to buy 2 or more Fiat Pandas and i guarantee you they will last at least 3 years.

As for the tickets, you can buy only 1 ticket per premium account and only under the name of the premium account holder. Buying a ticket for Juventus game is a privilege not a human right. If you don't want to buy 2 premium accounts, i suggest you go on a less attractive game and buy the tickets when a general sale is open, which is always the Monday before the game at 10 am.
Hi, lol at cars, it meant to be cards :) As for privilege game tickets, I agree that it's not 100% necessary, but if when you are planing your trip buying plane tickets, booking hotels and all the stuff, I do not want to risk missing the match tickets :) But paying the amount of money for cars as same as for plane tickets is not rational too, but thanks about the info about premium accounts holders tickets.

Apr 21, 2004
Hi, lol at cars, it meant to be cards :) As for privilege game tickets, I agree that it's not 100% necessary, but if when you are planing your trip buying plane tickets, booking hotels and all the stuff, I do not want to risk missing the match tickets :) But paying the amount of money for cars as same as for plane tickets is not rational too, but thanks about the info about premium accounts holders tickets.
I guess it will be first time for you going to Turin and that's why you are precocious for everything, which is normal.

Before going to Turin, i suggest you take your time and decide which match you want to see. Make sure that particular match date and time is confirmed before booking any plane tickets, and then i suggest you wait for the general sale to start, but ensure you are on your computer Monday at 10 am to be one of the first to buy the tickets. If you want to know anything else, feel free to let me know i go 3-4 times a year in Turin or Juve's away matches.

elkanguro

Sep 3, 2014
Both membership requires you send them copy of your ID or passport. The tessera del tifoso is the stadium membership which costs 15 EUR and it's valid for 10 years. I would estimate it will take at least 3 months for you to obtain one, as you are required to pay for your membership first at juventus.com, and then mail them copy of your passport, 2 passport pictures plus completed and signed form.

Regarding joining official Juventus DOC club, I'm not sure if there is one registered in the US, however you do have a Canadian one which is
Hi guys! I would love to see Juventus game live. Do I need one of those (on juventus.com) memberships to buy tickets for home and away matches? If so which one? You wrote it's valid for 10 years but here I can see only 1 year membership. You wrote that tickets online are being sold very quickly. Are there additional tickets available at the stadium on a match day for general sale?

Apr 21, 2004
Hi guys! I would love to see Juventus game live. Do I need one of those (on juventus.com) memberships to buy tickets for home and away matches? If so which one? You wrote it's valid for 10 years but here I can see only 1 year membership. You wrote that tickets online are being sold very quickly. Are there additional tickets available at the stadium on a match day for general sale?
Be more specific which game you want to see, is it one off or you plan on going again? For away matches, you can't buy tickets in the away section (Juve fans) of the stadium, you need to become member of official Juventus DOC club.

If it's low tier Seria A games at Juventus stadium, you should be able to buy tickets in Tribuna East without any problem once general sale is open. Just make sure to buy them immediately when general sale is open on Monday before the game at 10 am.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Be more specific which game you want to see, is it one off or you plan on going again? For away matches, you can't buy tickets in the away section (Juve fans) of the stadium, you need to become member of official Juventus DOC club.

If it's low tier Seria A games at Juventus stadium, you should be able to buy tickets in Tribuna East without any problem once general sale is open. Just make sure to buy them immediately when general sale is open on Monday before the game at 10 am.
When signing up for the stadium membership, what should I put in for my "Tax Code"? Here's a screenshot of what I mean. http://i.imgur.com/ablpKLo.png

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
My country is outside European union and i left that field blank. If you are within EU you should put your tax file number.
Thanks. I realised we do actually have an equivalent here, we just call it something else.

Now I have another problem. When I get to the "download the subscription form" stage, I can't open the file they tell you to download. It's an "octet-stream" file apparently.

Apr 21, 2004
Thanks. I realised we do actually have an equivalent here, we just call it something else.

Now I have another problem. When I get to the "download the subscription form" stage, I can't open the file they tell you to download. It's an "octet-stream" file apparently.
I didn't had this problem, it might be related to your browser/os. Try right click "Save as" and download it on your computer. Once you download it, rename the file so that it has extension .pdf then you should be able to open and print the file.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Guys I need help. Too many posts, I can't browse

Where can I buy tickets for Milan - Juve? I need some place where I won't get robbed.

I see this: http://www.acmilan.com/en/tickets/price_lists/fascia_a

But I don't know if it's possible to buy there for Juve stands :boh: Help pls!
Besides the official clubs site, you can buy tickets safely here: http://www.viagogo.com/Sports-Ticke...n-Premier-League/Juventus-FC-Tickets/E-677077

But the only tickets in the away stands cost 100€ :/

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Is it possible to buy away ticket from that site I posted?
Just checked, yes, it should be. Go ot the "tickets" handle above and to "online ticket". Click on the Serie A Milan-Juventus game. Then fill in all your personal details and those of any other people accompanying you (be sure to get them right, they check passports and are quite scrutinising at times) - remember to check the "I do not posess the Rossonero card" option every time.

Then you go on to a screen where you can choose your seats. From my experience, and viagogo backs this up, the away section is in the upper stands of the right side of the pitch, "terzo annelle verde".

I think if you choose these seats, you should sit with the Juve fans. I was at the stadium for the Milan-Lazio game two weeks ago, and that's were the Lazio fans were. Costs 26€ btw.

- - - Updated - - -

Whoa... What do you think is a good estimate of a ticket at JS for a CL Round of 16 game, seat somewhere in one of the cheaper sections?
That's second hand, prices tend to go overboard there sometimes ;)

For normal Serie A tickets, Juve games go from ~30€ upwards. EL matches are considerably cheaper, went to one for 16€ or so.

A CL round of 16 I'd estimate to cost about 40€ in the curvas and on the corners, along the length perhaps 60€ in the second, 80€ or so in the upper stands.

Edit: Prices for Juve-Udinese: https://www.listicket.com/ticketing...-vs-UDINESE-Serie-A-TIM-2014-2015/541?lang=en

Assuming you're between 15-65 and got no special discount bonus, the higher prices are what you'd have to pay.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Just checked, yes, it should be. Go ot the "tickets" handle above and to "online ticket". Click on the Serie A Milan-Juventus game. Then fill in all your personal details and those of any other people accompanying you (be sure to get them right, they check passports and are quite scrutinising at times) - remember to check the "I do not posess the Rossonero card" option every time.

Then you go on to a screen where you can choose your seats. From my experience, and viagogo backs this up, the away section is in the upper stands of the right side of the pitch, "terzo annelle verde".

I think if you choose these seats, you should sit with the Juve fans. I was at the stadium for the Milan-Lazio game two weeks ago, and that's were the Lazio fans were. Costs 26€ btw.

- - - Updated - - -

That's second hand, prices tend to go overboard there sometimes ;)

For normal Serie A tickets, Juve games go from ~30€ upwards. EL matches are considerably cheaper, went to one for 16€ or so.

A CL round of 16 I'd estimate to cost about 40€ in the curvas and on the corners, along the length perhaps 60€ in the second, 80€ or so in the upper stands.
Thanks!

Apr 21, 2004
I didn't had this problem, it might be related to your browser/os. Try right click "Save as" and download it on your computer. Once you download it, rename the file so that it has extension .pdf then you should be able to open and print the file.
If you want to buy tickets in away section, your only option at the moment will be viagogo.com

Last year i was at San Siro for the Milan - Napoli game and pretty much all sections of the stadium were mixed with Napoli and Milan fans with the exception of the Milan Ultras and away section. During the game, there was one incident though, but as long as you act normal you should be fine.

wooddoo

Apr 28, 2006
Hey guys,

I am planning to travel to Italy and watch Juve vs Torino on Nov 30th. I searched viagogo.com and it seems the least expensive tickets costs 100 euro for non-members (I am very confused with different types of membership though). I am just wondering if the price on viagogo will increase as approaching the match date. Since I will arrive at Italy one week before the match, trying to buy the tickets locally may be another option for me.

Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

One more thing:)

I read another post saying that he booked one ticket through viagogo this April for the match versus some 7th place team, but viagogo told him the ticket is cancelled four days before the match. Is that normal? I am afraid the match versus Torino may be a similar case.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)