The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (4 Viewers)

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Dont know if this will be relevant for anyone on here but I tried the International member number given on juve.com and got through. The chap told me that they are no longer taking bookings from international members on that number - international members have to go through the website to book. I pointed out that this is not what the official site says but, having consulted with a colleague, he confirmed that as of today, they dont accept bookings from int.members just italians with tessera del tifoso.:boh:

Buy on AliExpress.com

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Suppose so. He said all that's left are tribuna ovest places and 2 anello est. All a bit pricey this time round for all five of us. Next time...:depressed

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I know not strictly an Italy trip, but I am thinking of going to the champions league game against Chelsea in London.

Anybody know how to get tickets in the Juve end?

MrBassir

Dec 5, 2010
I know not strictly an Italy trip, but I am thinking of going to the champions league game against Chelsea in London.

I'm also interested in buying away tickets for CL.

Where and when will they be available? Can non members also buy them?

sutnevuJ

Aug 6, 2005
Im also wondering how to get tickets for the game on the 2nd of october against Shaktar, no info as yet and im yet to receive my Premium member card which i paid for over 2 months ago.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

this is what i posted on the facebook group about it.

" ok bad news for us all. I called up the chelsea ticket office and they confirmed my worst fears that the CL ticket for the Juventus game won't go on general sale amidst security fears, the agent said that Juventus will get their allocation and then in the last minute any unsold seats will return to Chelsea and remain unsold. He did strongly suggest against buying tickets through a chelsea season ticket holder again cause of security fears, tbh i would be willing to take that risk, got a couple of contacts who might be able to sort Janna and me out on tickets, but otherwise it is not looking good for us as i will assume Juventus will send their ticket allocation to mostly their ultras. If you are in club londra then yes you have a chance, but if you want to become a member you probably won't get your membership in time. Hope this helped guys."

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Did a bit of research and looks like Chelsea have given us an allocation. We then give out that to the Ultras and also Club DOCs (I think these are official fan clubs?) then any remaining w I'll be sold either to members or public.

The final bit is more guess work from people online and I think we just need to wait for news from Juve. Has anybody tried contacting them yet?

Anybody know more about the club DOCs?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Did a bit of research and looks like Chelsea have given us an allocation. We then give out that to the Ultras and also Club DOCs (I think these are official fan clubs?) then any remaining w I'll be sold either to members or public.

The final bit is more guess work from people online and I think we just need to wait for news from Juve. Has anybody tried contacting them yet?

http://www.juventus.co.uk/?page_id=56

I'm a member here although I've rarely gone through them. Last I checked not even many of the DOC members could get tickets, 3 into 1 doesn't go.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

no boksic the chelsea ticketing office confirmed to me any unsold allocated tickets will remain unsold cause it is a high risk game and want to keep fan troubles a minimum, but he assured me that they are positive that Juventus will sell out their allocation like napoli did. but even so Juventus wont return their unsold allocation till the very last minute anyways.

he6rt6gr6m

May 2, 2012
I will be in Milan on the 25th of November for our match against them. Anybody been to San Siro? What are the chances to find tickets?
A family member said when he went to Milan a few years back, he just bought tickets on the night from the club. All they wanted were to see their passports.

Of course, this is the Derby d'Italia, whereas I'm sure his game was against lower-league opposition.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)