The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (8 Viewers)

Jul 10, 2012
Hello,

I am writing because I need some favours. First I am a big Juventus fan (and we have small, but nice fan group here in Lithuania www.Juventus.lt ) then I am student at Vilnius University (Lithuania) and I just applied international internship. I got a internship place in Torino, so I need to get in touch with some Juventini from Torino. Who could share contacts with nice guys from Torino, please do not be tight. Forza Juve ! :juventus:

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Hello,

I am writing because I need some favours. First I am a big Juventus fan (and we have small, but nice fan group here in Lithuania www.Juventus.lt ) then I am student at Vilnius University (Lithuania) and I just applied international internship. I got a internship place in Torino, so I need to get in touch with some Juventini from Torino. Who could share contacts with nice guys from Torino, please do not be tight. Forza Juve ! :juventus:
Wow, you are a lucky man :) I wanted to go to an erasmus exchange program to Milano (this city was the closest city I could choose to Torino :p) but some other people had better marks :frown:
good luck and enjoy :p

Jul 10, 2012
Wow, you are a lucky man :) I wanted to go to an erasmus exchange program to Milano (this city was the closest city I could choose to Torino :p) but some other people had better marks :frown:
good luck and enjoy :p
Yes I am very excited :mark: too. I applied through "Partners4Value" try to find out if there is any possibility in your UNI :agree: . But now I need to find friends in Torino. :ultra:

Juventi

Jul 22, 2012
Hey everyone, first post here. :flag1:

I am a huge Juve fan from the United States and like the poster above me, I have the opportunity to study in Torino for a semester next spring. Part of the reason I have chosen to go to Torino is to be able to attend a couple matches and to get to be around the club I love.

However, I have a few questions about tickets.

I have read through the thread from the time when the new stadium opened, and it seems like it is fairly complicated to get tickets. I have also looked on the official website and have seen the "International" membership. But as a college student whom has to pay for flights and other fees, I am not sure if I could afford a membership on top of the expenses of living in Italy for about 5 months and if I don't HAVE to buy the membership than I would like to avoid doing it.

Basically, I am wondering if it is difficult to get tickets on general sale or not? Or if the tickets even go on general sale with the new stadium and all? I know there are sites like Viagogo, but the shipping rates can be outrageous. I don't need to go to the "big" matches or anything like that either. I just want the opportunity to experience the atmosphere a couple of times. Any advice on getting tickets? I would even be willing to stand in line at the ticket office for an hour or two just to get my hands on them.

Thanks!

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Hey everyone, first post here. :flag1:

I am a huge Juve fan from the United States and like the poster above me, I have the opportunity to study in Torino for a semester next spring. Part of the reason I have chosen to go to Torino is to be able to attend a couple matches and to get to be around the club I love.

However, I have a few questions about tickets.

I have read through the thread from the time when the new stadium opened, and it seems like it is fairly complicated to get tickets. I have also looked on the official website and have seen the "International" membership. But as a college student whom has to pay for flights and other fees, I am not sure if I could afford a membership on top of the expenses of living in Italy for about 5 months and if I don't HAVE to buy the membership than I would like to avoid doing it.

Basically, I am wondering if it is difficult to get tickets on general sale or not? Or if the tickets even go on general sale with the new stadium and all? I know there are sites like Viagogo, but the shipping rates can be outrageous. I don't need to go to the "big" matches or anything like that either. I just want the opportunity to experience the atmosphere a couple of times. Any advice on getting tickets? I would even be willing to stand in line at the ticket office for an hour or two just to get my hands on them.

Thanks!
I was there at Easter (No premium membership then) for the Lazio game - a pretty big game for the championship at that point in the season. Couldn't find tickets in the places listed, but made sure I was at Gate B on the morning tickets went on general sale. There weren't many left, but I picked up four all together. If you're living in Turin and keep an eye on juve.com for when tickets go on general sale and can guarantee you can be there asap, I imagine you should be able to pick some up at the stadium.
Then again, maybe I was a bit lucky:D. Others might have experienced otherwise...

Juventi

Jul 22, 2012
I was there at Easter (No premium membership then) for the Lazio game - a pretty big game for the championship at that point in the season. Couldn't find tickets in the places listed, but made sure I was at Gate B on the morning tickets went on general sale. There weren't many left, but I picked up four all together. If you're living in Turin and keep an eye on juve.com for when tickets go on general sale and can guarantee you can be there asap, I imagine you should be able to pick some up at the stadium.
Then again, maybe I was a bit lucky:D. Others might have experienced otherwise...
Well that's promising to hear. I'll just have to make sure I get to the stadium right away when they go on sale.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Does anyone know if, as an International Premium member, we can or have to still call the 0039 60060900 number (without the int prefix)? Been trying all morning for the Parma game and it seems engaged. I'm a little loathe to call the 892.982 listicket number for 1.50 a minute to be told 20 euros later that I have to call the other number. Cheers if anyone knows!

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Viagogo has loads of tickets at low prices but say they need the Tissera del tifosso card.

You think non-Italians can buy these tickets because we don't need the card?

On listicket today is it only pre sale tickets on sale?It won't let me select more than 1 ticket

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Viagogo has loads of tickets at low prices but say they need the Tissera del tifosso card.

You think non-Italians can buy these tickets because we don't need the card?

On listicket today is it only pre sale tickets on sale?It won't let me select more than 1 ticket
I thought International Premium members could only buy over the phone, not online?

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I thought International Premium members could only buy over the phone, not online?
I wasn't trying as an Int. Prem Member, I just went on listicket and selected tickets.

I managed to select tickets but didn't take it any further because I cannot find flights.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
There's me thinking being a premium member was going to make things easier...
Still no luck on the international line, been at it all day. There has to be an easier way to do this

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Yeah tried with no luck. Tried online, family tribuna is shown but won't accept, can get in other more expensive sectors though. Didn't realise would be such a pain as a member too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)