The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (4 Viewers)

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
Okay.. Seeing how slim my chances are to get any tickets for Juve-Atalanta game are, I'm thinking about the CUP final in Rome. I can buy them on Listicket now, but is that only for members or is it the general sale??

I am John

The Anallist
May 1, 2012
Im thinking of going to Rome to watch the game alone (in case Im so lucky that I managed to get the ticket). Anyone else going all alone? Also, does anyone know how much it will cost for a train from Rome to Florence? I probably stay at friend's house in Florence after the match :D

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Im thinking of going to Rome to watch the game alone (in case Im so lucky that I managed to get the ticket). Anyone else going all alone? Also, does anyone know how much it will cost for a train from Rome to Florence? I probably stay at friend's house in Florence after the match :D
Trains in Italy are very cheap, I used to scoot all over Italy visiting family on them. Compared to the prices here in England they're virtually nothing!

I am John

The Anallist
May 1, 2012
Trains in Italy are very cheap, I used to scoot all over Italy visiting family on them. Compared to the prices here in England they're virtually nothing!
Aha! thanks for the good news man. I heard food in there also cheaper compare to here in Netherlands, Im on a tight budget this time.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i've tried all day to get through to listicket, no luck at all, sometimes i'd be able to get through to a male voice machine where he says for music tickets press 1 or for sport press 2, press 2 and then long delay and a beep :cry:

gio.qua

May 7, 2012
i've tried all day to get through to listicket, no luck at all, sometimes i'd be able to get through to a male voice machine where he says for music tickets press 1 or for sport press 2, press 2 and then long delay and a beep :cry:
Exactly the same with me. I am so bored of that womans voice!!! I heard it 4000 times today.
Juventus members are saying on the members forum that tickets are now sold out.
However I managed to get some stadium tour tickets for saturday at noon. then party all day at Piazza Castello on sunday!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Exactly the same with me. I am so bored of that womans voice!!! I heard it 4000 times today.
Juventus members are saying on the members forum that tickets are now sold out.
However I managed to get some stadium tour tickets for saturday at noon. then party all day at Piazza Castello on sunday!
how did you book the stadium tour tickets? is that through listickets too? might do that and then party on sunday

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)