The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (9 Viewers)

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
I expect the sale for members to start tomorrow at 10hrs00 CET.

If there is a general sale, it will most probably start on Thursday, at the earliest.
Where you got this info from mate?.. If it's true, it will be very helpfull so I dont need to stay connected all day to listicket :/

---------- Post added 07.05.2012 at 16:07 ----------

It should start at 4.30 for the Juventus members.
How do you know that?

gio.qua

May 7, 2012
Where you got this info from mate?.. If it's true, it will be very helpfull so I dont need to stay connected all day to listicket :/

---------- Post added 07.05.2012 at 16:07 ----------

How do you know that?
A juventus member told me on the official website, he managed to get through this morning

MikagaMi

Aug 27, 2005
sorry to ask about the coppa italia but it says that information for general sale will be up on 9th. Does that mean general sale will start 1000 hours on 10th, probably?

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009

As I said, I expect, so I'm not 100% certain.

If you look back over the entire season, the presale for members 80-90% of the time started at 10hrs00 CET. Exactly which day of the week depended on various factors. The other 10-20% of the time, presale started at 16hrs00. Those 2 timeslots are always recurring.
Since both 10hrs00 CET & 16hrs00 CET have passed now, and sales haven't started, I assume they'll go for the next earliest option: tomorrow morning.

If the past is anything to go by: tomorrow & Wednesday will be the sale for members. Wednesday evening Juventus will communicate whether or not there are still tickets available to start a general sale. If there are, it will only be a few 100 imo.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
sorry to ask about the coppa italia but it says that information for general sale will be up on 9th. Does that mean general sale will start 1000 hours on 10th, probably?
Still to be decided & communicated.

And I'm hearing that presale for members for the Atalanta game has just been confirmed to start tomorrow at 10CET. I told you so :stuckup:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
As I said, I expect, so I'm not 100% certain.

If you look back over the entire season, the presale for members 80-90% of the time started at 10hrs00 CET. Exactly which day of the week depended on various factors. The other 10-20% of the time, presale started at 16hrs00. Those 2 timeslots are always recurring.
Since both 10hrs00 CET & 16hrs00 CET have passed now, and sales haven't started, I assume they'll go for the next earliest option: tomorrow morning.

If the past is anything to go by: tomorrow & Wednesday will be the sale for members. Wednesday evening Juventus will communicate whether or not there are still tickets available to start a general sale. If there are, it will only be a few 100 imo.
Okay.. Thanks for all the info, much appreciated.. I know my chances are slim, but please let me know when (IF) the generale sale starts :)

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
Now a friend of mine said they told him (via phone) that the general sale will start wednesday... But how come listicket's homepage says tomorrow starts sales 10.00 .. It does not say if its only members?.. right??

MikagaMi

Aug 27, 2005
I think it does not state specifically that it is for members; same for the coppa italia tickets on sale now. You can click and it and choose your tickets but it requires your member number...

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
FUCK :-( any chance i can get tickets within 30 mins of the lines opening tomorrow?
If you're extremely lucky. Best to not get your hopes up.

Okay.. Thanks for all the info, much appreciated.. I know my chances are slim, but please let me know when (IF) the generale sale starts :)
If there is a general sale, it will be Thursday, 10 CET.

i meant to ask buck, do you know if they accept visa debit card as payment?
Visa credit card, you mean?

They do accept credit cards. Not sure about debit cards, but for some reason I doubt that.

gio.qua

May 7, 2012
JUVENTUS FC vs ATALANTA BC valevole per il Campionato di Calcio Serie A TIM 2011/2012 si svolgera` presso lo Juventus Stadium di Torino il 13.05.2012 alle ore 15:00.

PRIMA FASE : VENDITA SOLO TESSERATI JUVENTUS PREMIUM MEMBER dal 08/05/2012 ore 10.00 al 09/05/2012 ore 23.59 In questa fase sara` possibile l'acquisto ai titolari di Tessera Juventus Premium Member.

SECONDA FASE : VENDITA LIBERA dal 09/05/2012 ore 10.00 al 13/05/2012 ore 15.00

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)