The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (4 Viewers)

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
I'm not sure now.. This shit is frustrating. Right before 10.00 it said that the general sale would start 07.05.2012 10.00CET.. When the time was 10.05 they removed the event and you can't see it now.. I don't know what the fuck is going on.. I really want the tickets for this game..

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I'm not sure now.. This shit is frustrating. Right before 10.00 it said that the general sale would start 07.05.2012 10.00CET.. When the time was 10.05 they removed the event and you can't see it now.. I don't know what the fuck is going on.. I really want the tickets for this game..
are you sure its general sale? i dont recall ever seeing it open to club memebers?

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I saw on the listicket site last night that the general sale would be on the 9th.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I saw on the listicket site last night that the general sale would be on the 9th.
thats what i was thinking, cause i never saw it open to club members to begin with

---------- Post added 07.05.2012 at 09:49 ----------

to those going for the atalanta game, have fun and I'm maaad jelly!! :D
fingers crossed i can get tickets though. but there is always the after party at the square :D

gio.qua

May 7, 2012
Hello there guys,

I am flying from stansted with my brother on saturday morning. I m an juventus international member, so I have been trying for the past hour and half to get through to listicket international call centre but nothing. line is busy, goes straight to voicemail. I havent found any link confirming that the pre-sale is been moved to 4pm...

I hope that they will move the game to Sunday afternoon, will be much better to celebrate during the day. I dont think they will move it to Saturday night tho.

Who else is trying to get tickets right now, and is experiencing the same problem??

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Hello there guys,

I am flying from stansted with my brother on saturday morning. I m an juventus international member, so I have been trying for the past hour and half to get through to listicket international call centre but nothing. line is busy, goes straight to voicemail. I havent found any link confirming that the pre-sale is been moved to 4pm...

I hope that they will move the game to Sunday afternoon, will be much better to celebrate during the day. I dont think they will move it to Saturday night tho.

Who else is trying to get tickets right now, and is experiencing the same problem??
same here mate, im flying out early saturday morning from standsted too :D but as i posted earlier i think we're awaiting a league decision as to when the game will be played as there is a possibility of it being played on saturday evening instead

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Hello there guys,

same here mate, im flying out early saturday morning from standsted too :D but as i posted earlier i think we're awaiting a league decision as to when the game will be played as there is a possibility of it being played on saturday evening instead

gio.qua

May 7, 2012
Cool, well I will see you at the airport then!
Do you have the international membership then? and are you trying to buy them from the listicket call centre too?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Do you know if people sell them around the stadium? or is there a "shop" where you can buy them? in case I dont manage to get them through listicket...
well when i last went i tried the tabacchi stores, at least a dozen of them around Turin centre, 1 had tickets but his fucking printer didn't work the rest were sold out, the 2nd best thing to do is ask your hotel for their contact and they can try hook you up, but these will be at ticket tout prices, not face value

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)