The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (6 Viewers)

MadballJuve

Oct 8, 2007
Hi guys, is there anybody that can tell me when the sale via Listiket will start for the game against Inter? This weekend, I read it should have started yesterday, but Listicket removed the link from their website. On the official Juventus site, there's no news either... Thanks in advance!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I sent LisTicket an e-mail with some questions non of which they answered, but they did say how ticket sales for the Inter and Napoli game have been postponed and they don't know when they will go on sale. You just have to keep checking the website I guess.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Sooooo....me and my brother would like to attend the match against Napoli. I first was about to become a premium member in order to be able to get tickets but then read that it will take up to 2 months till I get the card, which would be too late.

Now I stumbled across the site viagogo and it - at first sight- seems like there are tickets available (starting from 100 € each). Is viagogo trustwothy?Any experiences?

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I sent LisTicket an e-mail with some questions non of which they answered, but they did say how ticket sales for the Inter and Napoli game have been postponed and they don't know when they will go on sale. You just have to keep checking the website I guess.
Listicket was shit when I tried to get tix. I ended up getting mine from a tabaccheria in Turin.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Pricey, but worked fine for me the only time I used it.
I just did a little research and it turns out that a lot of people were robbed. It was even on German television: some Take That fans bought their tickets via viagogo and they wouldn't get in the day the concert took place, their tickets weren't valid.

Not sure If I should risk it, I don't really care how pricey they are. I'd pay up to 200 € I think, as long as it works.

After reading the last 10 pages of this thread I don't think there are any alternatives, are there?

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
I got them from Listicket, no problem.

Just have to know when they go on sale, familiarise yourself with the website, and be persistent
Wait...you got tickets from Listicket for the Napoli game without being a premium member? So in theory it is possible getting tickets without being a premium member, all you need is a pinch of luck and be persistent?Are there any specific dates when they usually go on sale or do the dates vary?

Edit: Listicket.it is down,they seem to have trouble with their site quite often from what I've read at vecchiasignora.com, shame.

MadballJuve

Oct 8, 2007
I went to the Cagliari (Listicket) and Genoa (black market) game this season. In Turin, I met a lot of people from Southern Italy, Asia, USA,... who ordered tickets via viagogo. They were told on matchday that there was a problem with their tickets but they got a refund (one guy paid 1500 bucks on his plane ticket...).

Last year, my girlfriend bought me tickets to the game against Inter via sportevents365.com. Perfect, only pretty pricely.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Marceℓℓo;3571530 said:
Wait...you got tickets from Listicket for the Napoli game without being a premium member? So in theory it is possible getting tickets without being a premium member, all you need is a pinch of luck and be persistent?Are there any specific dates when they usually go on sale or do the dates vary?

Edit: Listicket.it is down,they seem to have trouble with their site quite often from what I've read at vecchiasignora.com, shame.
Sorry no, I went to the Novara match in December.

But you can buy tickets from listicket when they go on general sale.

Aug 1, 2003
I called listicket on saturday they now say it will go on sale today (monday 4 pm) for premium members, but it has been postponed twice before this week, my mates in Turin now will try to get tickets for me for the Inter game, if not I will have to call them myself again.

If I recall the operator said for general sale will prolly be on Thurs

kistos

Dec 11, 2005
Also can you go on a match without being a Premium Member or on DOC? I am from Greece and although i am a Premium Member my friend isn't and he wants to come with me for the Juventus-Lazio game.

Aug 1, 2003
yes you can, if I'm not mistaken recently Juve has been doing a "one premium member can buy another ticket" - the second ticket back then always had to be another premium member as well but I think it's open to a non member now.

Aug 1, 2003
I AM HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE I HAVE BOUGHT TICKETS FOR JUVE-INTER THROUGH LISTICKET.

1. I called.
2. Bought 5 tix - 4 premium members, 1 non member. All with names and dates of birth and premium membership numbers.
3. Sect 114 or 115 I think, don't really care.
4. The system was very slow and down, so had to hang up after waiting 50 minutes on the phone and trust the operator would just buy it when it gets back up.
5. To get through listicket on the phone is HELL.
6. Finally got an email with my order number. But no invoice, so I don't really know how much it costs. Shit.

MadballJuve

Oct 8, 2007
I know it's a long shot, but is there anybody that is still going to order via Listicket and is a Premium Member and could help us out by ordering two tickets extra? My friend and I would realy want to go, but because we're not Premium Members, we'll have to wait until Thursday to get a chance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)