The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (3 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Looking to go to turin next year, have you seen our home games in March-April? :eek:

Sun, Mar 25 Inter Milan
Sun, Apr 1 Napoli
Wed, Apr 11 Lazio
Sun, Apr 22 AS Roma
all of which look tasty, although as ive said before, if you wana go to these high profile fixtures, best off being a Juve premium member, or you're in for great disappointment, although i spent 3 lovely days in Turin anyways :D

Feb 4, 2009
I made it to the Juve Parma game. I'm still in Torino at the moment but was unable to get tickets for Juve Milan. I'm cool with it though as I got to see the opening match. Now I am only 5km from the game and I am still going out to watch it on tv. Lol pretty sad but what can you do!

MadballJuve

Oct 8, 2007
Dear all, On the 29th of October, me and my friend go to the game against Genoa. Normaly, I book my tickets via sportevents365.com. But, although the service is great, buying tickets from the internet is extremely expensive. I do it for the big games to avoit the risk of a sold out stadion. We're heading for Turin without any tickets, so we'll have to take the risk that the game will not be sold out. When we played in Serie B, I bought my tickets in a local newspapershop. Since this has been a while, is there anyone who can tell me an exact adress where I would be able to buy them? Please, send me a private message. Thanks in advance kids!

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
You can try listicket.it.

Being the official online seller, there isn't much of a markup.

I can't help you with buying tickets once you're there, though.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
There are lots of ticket places around the city, you can buy them in some newsagents and betting shops.

Her's a link to them:

http://www.listicket.it/puntivendita/index.php?idOrganizzazione=124&idCanale=1
http://www.juventus.com/wps/wcm/connect/511018f6-adb1-41ce-86f4-0868b9f8db7f/Elenco_Ricevitorie.pdf?MOD=AJPERES&CONVERT_TO=url&CACHEID=511018f6-adb1-41ce-86f4-0868b9f8db7f

The Juventus office is just off Via Roma and there is also the Juve Store on Via Garibaldi.

You just go in a ask for a ticket, they will show you a map of the stadium and different prices, and you choose.

Although I would want the piece of mind by booking on Listicket the week before the game,
Dear all, On the 29th of October, me and my friend go to the game against Genoa. Normaly, I book my tickets via sportevents365.com. But, although the service is great, buying tickets from the internet is extremely expensive. I do it for the big games to avoit the risk of a sold out stadion. We're heading for Turin without any tickets, so we'll have to take the risk that the game will not be sold out. When we played in Serie B, I bought my tickets in a local newspapershop. Since this has been a while, is there anyone who can tell me an exact adress where I would be able to buy them? Please, send me a private message. Thanks in advance kids!
There you go, but I would try listicket online first

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #856
    Anyone knows if we go couple of days before the Juve-Inter game in March, is it possible to find something?

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #858
    Fuck this. Me and Alin are really planning to be there for the Inter game. Only problem are the tickets.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
    the juventus- milan game was sold out before the free sell started
    So we have to find a solution for that (membership is the only one I think)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)