The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (2 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You can buy them here at:

www.listicket.it

you can change the language to English. Tickets only go on sale on the Monday before matches so don't know if you could buy them far in advance.

Whats your plan for your Italy trip? I'm thinking of going on one soon.
9th of Decemberr until the 16th of December:
10th of December we play BATE
14th of December we play Milan

Be there or be triangle

Buy on AliExpress.com

Meath

Jan 14, 2007
You can buy them here at:

www.listicket.it

you can change the language to English. Tickets only go on sale on the Monday before matches so don't know if you could buy them far in advance.

Whats your plan for your Italy trip? I'm thinking of going on one soon.
Thanks. Planning on going next year. It'll be the Lecce game May 3rd 2009. Haven't book flights yet, but I'll be flying to Rome, staying there for 4 nights, heading to somewhere at the Almalfi coast for 2 days and we'll also take in Pompeii.
Then up to soewhere in Tuscany for a week where we'll rent a car to see the sites. Then up to Milan to take a piss against the San Siro! Then onto Turin for the highlight of the holiday, the Juve game! I know we're playing AC Milan a week later, but I don't mind who we play as long as it's a Juve game!
The problem with a trip to Italy is there's too much stuff to see! I think a 2 month holiday there is needed to see it all.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
it looks like the Italy v Ireland game on the 1st of april is going to be in Bari now.

Iam going to the Ireland v Bulgaria game the previous saturday and then fly out from dublin as far as i can see there are no direct flights to bari from dublin so it looks like naples is the closest direct flight then travel by train to bari.

after the game on wednesday i am going to make my way up to turin for the juve v chievo game that weekend.

anybody have any advice if naples is the nearest city for direct flights from dublin and any local info on bari.

i know juve a have a strong following in southern italy so hopefully with conte and landzafame on bari's books the locals have a strong affection for juve.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Im definatly going to Italy to see Juve play this season but ive never been before, can anyone give me any advice on where to buy my ticket from.. im thinking about going to see them play Roma on the 21st of march or maybe fiorentia this month. Any other advice would be very helpful. thanks

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Cheers should i try to get tickets for the away stand or would it be ok for me to go anywhere in the stadium other than the curva sud of course.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Why would you want to sit with Roma fans?

You can even get tickets for the curva but if you are there alone (i.e a regular is not with you) chances are you will not see anything.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Sorry i didnt explain myself too good Id oviously prefer to be with the Juve fans :) but was just wandering if i wasnt able to get tickets for the away stand would i be ok anywhere else in the stadium. So is it the Distinti Sud what i should be looking tickets for? Is it even possible to get away tickets from outside Italy are they not reserved for season ticket holders or something?

Jan 24, 2009
My brother and I are planning a trip to see Juve-Lazio on the last day of the season (May 31). I know that www.listicket.it doesn't put tickets on sale until a week before the game, but I've been on other websites that already have tickets available for the game. Does anyone know if any of these websites (besides www.listicket.it) are legitimate websites to buy tickets from? I would prefer to have the tickets before I go ahead and book the plane tickets, hotel, etc., so if anyone could recommend a website that I could buy tickets from earlier than a week before the game I would appreciate it.

Also, does anyone have a recommendation for a hotel in Turin near the stadium?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Sorry i didnt explain myself too good Id oviously prefer to be with the Juve fans :) but was just wandering if i wasnt able to get tickets for the away stand would i be ok anywhere else in the stadium. So is it the Distinti Sud what i should be looking tickets for? Is it even possible to get away tickets from outside Italy are they not reserved for season ticket holders or something?
You have an excellent view from the Curva Nord in Rome. When I watched Roma-Fiorentina last year, the Fiorentina fans took up the worst part of the Curva Nord and I'm guessing that even they had a decent view. All in all I liked the Olimpico to be honest.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #318
    Planning to go for Juve-Inter game, but like usually, none of my friends can make it, so I'll probably end up alone in-case I decided to go.

Anyone interested or anyone has a plan to watch this game?

kami

Cappocannoniere
    Sep 2, 2007
    Hey all, looking forward to the match today.

I had a quick question. My friend and I would like to go to the Champions League match at the Olimpico on March 10th. Flights and accomodation are not a problem, but we have never been to Turin and were wondering:

a) where the best place to purchase tickets are
    and
    b) which parts of the stadium should be avoided/are recommended?

Thanks a lot guys, look forward to hearing from you!

Kam :flag3:

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Planning to go for Juve-Inter game, but like usually, none of my friends can make it, so I'll probably end up alone in-case I decided to go.

Anyone interested or anyone has a plan to watch this game?
    I was interested in this game, for obvious reasons, but other then thinking getting tickets for this game will be hard as hell (waiting to the end of the season, planning to get a ticket, and not getting it, is annoying), its also bit screwy with scheduling with fellow goers.

Keyed myself in instead on going to a home game, doesnt need to be a big match, just a home game (would prefer if our coming Roma game was a home game, didnt have a pleasant experience last time I went to a Roma home game... :p), checked the schedule, and our next opponents Napoli's game is bit too soon, Bologna bit too boring. So we decided on the Torino derby instead (intense scenery, even if not a big game), 2 weeks from now.

Question being, what to do to buy a ticket? Usually in ze past others took of that for me (and it was Delle Alpi way back, never been to Olimpico). I know you can only buy a ticket the monday before that week's game, but would appriciate as much info as possible regarding it all. Basically answers to the two questions Kami asked, above.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)