The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (3 Viewers)

Temimi

Don-Fabio
Dec 21, 2005
Hey guys ,, am leaving to Turin in October for Juventus - Madrid match i was wondering if any of you guys have been there, because i want to know where to visit and what attraction there are in Turin.

I am going to stay there for 2 days, and then for another 2 days in Milan, i would love it if any of you reply to me and tell me what i am supposed to see there and what i shouldnt miss !!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Hey guys ,, am leaving to Turin in October for Juventus - Madrid match i was wondering if any of you guys have been there, because i want to know where to visit and what attraction there are in Turin.

I am going to stay there for 2 days, and then for another 2 days in Milan, i would love it if any of you reply to me and tell me what i am supposed to see there and what i shouldnt miss !!!!
I will give you two - reps! one for writing in red, and the other for not searching threads, we have a thread for Italy trip..

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'm going to Rome in 3 hours.
I was thinking about a trip to Torino on Saturday but i won't be able to take that trip so i'll be stuck in Rome till Monday.
Roma plays away to Udinese but Lazio will host Napoli at 15:00 CET on Sunday and my schedule allows me to watch this match.

What i need to know is can i buy tickets for that match tonight or do they start selling them on Friday ?
I remember someone said few days ago about the tickets for serie A matches being available from Fridays but i'm not sure i understood that right and i can't find the particular post.

Thanks.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Tickets start selling the Monday before the game, they are out and you can buy them. I am sure there are still tickets available at face value, Lazio don't fill their stadium.

Meath

Jan 14, 2007
Can you buy tickets online before the games? I know there's restrictions on tickets these days. I'm doing a tour of Italy and the most important part is the Juventus game! But I would like to get tickets before i go over! Is there a website in english that I can buy from? Thanks

Boksic

May 11, 2005
You can buy them here at:

www.listicket.it

you can change the language to English. Tickets only go on sale on the Monday before matches so don't know if you could buy them far in advance.

Whats your plan for your Italy trip? I'm thinking of going on one soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)