The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (15 Viewers)

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
Unfortunately I visited Communale when Juve where in Serie B. Level 1 were around 24 € and level 2 were around 36 €. I think Serie A prices are higher.
vlatko, if you want good seats go for tribuna est or ovest, 2nd livello, its the best seats you'll get and they are around about 50eur's but the way i see it, you only once, so you might as well splash out and enjoy it ot the max!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Cheers Jack.

Two more things;

1. When are tickets put up for sale and where(online) can one purchase them?

2. This is for any of our Italian residents; please find out for me, what would the cost be for a "B" class vehicle, for the A4 Autostrade (freeway), Trieste-Torino. I'm trying to roughly calculate overall costs for the trip and I wasn't able to find this online. Thanks
1. The tickets are released online and in stores on the Monday before the game. I advice you to create an account before that and wait Monday all morning refreshing until you can buy them. Big games are annoying.

www.listicket.it

2. ?

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

1. The tickets are released online and in stores on the Monday before the game. I advice you to create an account before that and wait Monday all morning refreshing until you can buy them. Big games are annoying.

www.listicket.it

2. ?
1. :pint:

2. From what I found out, it costs about 20€.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Cheers Jack.

Two more things;

2. This is for any of our Italian residents; please find out for me, what would the cost be for a "B" class vehicle, for the A4 Autostrade (freeway), Trieste-Torino. I'm trying to roughly calculate overall costs for the trip and I wasn't able to find this online. Thanks

2. you can calculate the prices here: http://www.autostrade.it/autostrade...equivalenzaClassi=A&dscDa=trieste&dscA=torino
-----
does anybody know how are the rail connections from trieste or venezia to torino?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
looks like i will be going to see my family around august, i am most likely going to catch one of the first games of the season next year!

:weee:

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
Cheers Jack.

Two more things;

1. buy them from www.listicket.com they usually come on there on the monday or tuesday midday before the game on the weekend. you pick them up from the east side where they are selling tickets. its the last booth on the row. i had trouble finiding it at first!

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

1. buy them from www.listicket.com they usually come on there on the monday or tuesday midday before the game on the weekend. you pick them up from the east side where they are selling tickets. its the last booth on the row. i had trouble finiding it at first!
Thanks but the game passed already. Not that it matters, the trip was aborted anyway. :D

Be good to know for next time. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)