The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (9 Viewers)

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Not to mention the unappropriate photos in the avatars. I am at work when I am on here and I don't want people to think I am looking at inappropriate stuff. It is gross and immature.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #53
    Back on topic...few more questions

1- Is the Juve store in Turin next to Delle Alpi?

2- Best place/position to be seated in the current stadium?

3- For those who lives in Turin, can we watch the team during their training time?

We're still working on my friend's visa, hopefully It works...most probably I'll be watching Juventus-Genoa (21 march).

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004

3- For those who lives in Turin, can we watch the team during their training time?

We're still working on my friend's visa, hopefully It works...most probably I'll be watching Juventus-Genoa (21 march).
    That's a great choice of a game, I wish I can make it.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    Not to mention the unappropriate photos in the avatars. I am at work when I am on here and I don't want people to think I am looking at inappropriate stuff. It is gross and immature.
    If people at your work are that smart, they'll probably know that this is an internet forum too.

Yeah, erm..... where did you get that pic of camelface, I mean, Ibra for you avatar? London zoo? :p ;)
    No, he got that from Inter Zoo.

Rab, you lucky bastard! Can I come with you :D..I can't answer the first two questions, but from what I've on the Juventus Channel, I don't think you will be allowed to watch the team during the training.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)