The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (8 Viewers)

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
Didn't happen last time, even though I was in the middle of the Drughi.

Not comfortable singing other club's songs.

Only singing I joined in with was Lazio abusing Gattuso, because it reminded me of when I used to do the same thing when he was at Rangers.
Normally I'd agree with you, but especially in Italy, not joining in is a very hard thing to do. I have not been to a Juve game yet apart from a Berlusconi-Cup friendly, but the melodies I have come to hear have often been incredebly catchy, whether they were sung by a whole curva at Alessandria or by 15 people in Piacenza's curva nord.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
I'm thinking of going to see Juve-Milan with a Milanista friend of mine. I have a question about some of the hotels which I found cheap. Hotel Astoria and Starhotel Majestic. Would anyone who has any experience reccomend any of these? And which one? The Astoria will cost like 1400 NOK and the Majestic 1800.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I'm thinking of going to see Juve-Milan with a Milanista friend of mine. I have a question about some of the hotels which I found cheap. Hotel Astoria and Starhotel Majestic. Would anyone who has any experience reccomend any of these? And which one? The Astoria will cost like 1400 NOK and the Majestic 1800.
I nearly went for the Majestic, but went for the Hotel Berna instead. Very good hotel.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Does anyone here have experience of buying tickets for a big Milan game?

I'm looking at going to the Derby in a few weeks.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Wasn’t there a home game on May 8th? WTF, They must have had to reschedule the match. Now my trip to Italy will be nearly pointless minus the touring in Milan, Florence and Rome.

FACK

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Wasn’t there a home game on May 8th? WTF, They must have had to reschedule the match. Now my trip to Italy will be nearly pointless minus the touring in Milan, Florence and Rome.

FACK
You could always laugh at the italian men that wear make up.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
The wife likes to have things all planned out and in order before going anywhere. I'm gonna have a great time explaining this to her
Keep me posted & make sure you take a pic of her expression when she realizes you're a disorganized bastard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)