The Official Haxball Tournament thread. (3 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
1 ..that is the point you get for drawing in regulation..you have your shot of winning..if you score you win 3 points...if not, 1 is enough

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
barriers around the pitch where the ball can bounce off does not exist either, don't look for similarities
True, but this is not real football, its haxball, and every game goes into overtime and we should recognize and embrace this.
I don't know why are you presenting counter arguments to something I like or don't like. It's simply down to my own personal preference. And i am not fighting against it either, I will play according to the rules whatever they are.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
hmm, then I guess we'll have to replace me, or our groups matches need to start sooner.

Am I the only one who isn't available next week?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
blʘndu;3130031 said:
1 ..that is the point you get for drawing in regulation..you have your shot of winning..if you score you win 3 points...if not, 1 is enough

Perhaps, but a 5-0 win is not the same as a 5-4 after regular time, and after all you didnt manage to win in regular time. IMO that should be 2 points. Maybe we should make a poll.

Anyways, I can play THursday and Friday evening, after that on Monday evening and every evening after that. So I wont be available Saturday and Sunday.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I don't want to be that guy, but I have a feeling this tournament won't ever happen. People are busy doing stuff and its hard to get everybody at the same time.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Why?

I think we can finish this tourney in a day. How long is each match 10 mins? we gotta start setting match days, then it's easier to find the time frame when teams are available to play.

----

Chester,Cheese Im here guys. we gonna practice today or we waiting for more info on tourney?

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Why?

I think we can finish this tourney in a day. How long is each match 10 mins? we gotta start setting match days, then it's easier to find the time frame when teams are available to play.

----

Chester,Cheese Im here guys. we gonna practice today or we waiting for more info on tourney?
I'm ready when you need me ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)