The Official FIFA 12 Juventuz league (PS3) (5 Viewers)

OP
Gabriel

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
  • Thread Starter #1,442
    By the way people I joined another league and I think we could adopt their format.

You play your rival home and away, once and for all, so we play 2 rounds at once and make this move faster.

Any complaints? Rules stay the same, only you post 2 results instead of one. :p

Nyall2010

Jul 16, 2009
    Hey.

I'm from Forza Inter Forums, I come in peace.

We wanted to challenge you as we challenged Milan forums guys for some FIFA 12 Pro Clubs friendlies. We're a very active club, with more or less 10-15 players, and well, we thought this challenge could be a great idea.

I saw you don't have a club, but it's not a big deal, since you can create it in 5 minutes and boost your virtual pro to a decent overall in a couple of hours.

Our club is called FC FIFAUW, and well... We expect your answer.

Have a nice day! :tup:

Noodle

★ ★ ★
    Jul 29, 2007
    Hey.

I'm from Forza Inter Forums, I come in peace.

We wanted to challenge you as we challenged Milan forums guys for some FIFA 12 Pro Clubs friendlies. We're a very active club, with more or less 10-15 players, and well, we thought this challenge could be a great idea.

I saw you don't have a club, but it's not a big deal, since you can create it in 5 minutes and boost your virtual pro to a decent overall in a couple of hours.

Our club is called FC FIFAUW, and well... We expect your answer.

Have a nice day! :tup:
    IT'S 10 PM

WHY WOULD YOU TELL ME TO HAVE A NICE DAY AT 10 PM

WHERE IS THE SENSE IN THAT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)