The Official Drug Thread (4 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Several motnths ago I thought I was a goner already. I thought I have tasted death. It was a hybrid hasheesh. Could not stand on my feet and I felt like I was burning alive. My friend saved me. He told me to relax, it will be okay, he was also smashed. So I took his advice and the feeling was geting better and better. Then after half an hour I did a line of coke. Turned my day outside. At late evening took a dose of meth and fell asleep.

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Several motnths ago I thought I was a goner already. I thought I have tasted death. It was a hybrid hasheesh. Could not stand on my feet and I felt like I was burning alive. My friend saved me. He told me to relax, it will be okay, he was also smashed. So I took his advice and the feeling was geting better and better. Then after half an hour I did a line of coke. Turned my day outside. At late evening took a dose of meth and fell asleep.

Dude... get some help

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

I seriously hope your life gets better. A lot better. That's just horrible and you won't cope shit with that.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yeah...I'm just a recreational user but I'm not immortal. Never was. Should start avoiding shit like that.

Smoking marijuana is whatever but you should drop the coke and meth shit. Nothing good comes of that.

Nothing but the best of luck to you, Marc

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
based on my musical taste,...
Thanks! I will check these out

what kind of music do you like?
You almost don't want to ask. It's usually all over the map. So I'll give you a window of what I'm listening to more often today...

Old school Tropicalia

A Reunion Island producer and a Portuguese girlie going electro...

Some older Sleaford Mods

The previous Turnstile album

Including it's Mail Grab techno remix

And a blues tune that's perhaps one of the most amazing Black Sabbath covers ever

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)