The Official Drug Thread (1 Viewer)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
music is good enough by itself.

also that probably means you don't like electronic music much, the drugs do.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Anyone flied carrying acid blotters here? I have tiny 3 blotters and I'm planning to carry it on a plane. Is it safe?
Get a deodorant stick. Twist the bottom of it until the actual piece of deodorant falls out. Place acid inside the stick. Replace the deodorant on top.

It gets past the TSA here, so you should be fine.

Dec 31, 2008
you'll be fine.
are you expert?
Get a deodorant stick. Twist the bottom of it until the actual piece of deodorant falls out. Place acid inside the stick. Replace the deodorant on top.

It gets past the TSA here, so you should be fine.
That sounds excellent. :tup:

You know, I was planning to just keep them in my wallet. There will be a body check and a walk through a metal detector and I think I should be fine. Acid doesn't have any odor so I think that should do it. I wouldn't put in a bag as the X-Ray scanner is there.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I did acid once, spent most of the trip getting very attached to a bench I found, so much so that I carried it with me for the remainder of the day, no matter where I went.

Good times

Apr 15, 2006
How's the weed? Is it from the dealer you were talking about?
Yea it's from him. It's pretty good. It's slightly better than the stuff I usually get, when smoked through a joint and not a bong. I'll need to see how it compares with a bong hit of the old stuff. Cos I kid you not, this one time, after 1 hit, I felt like I was levitating in mid air like a fuckin' sage! :D

Dec 31, 2008
Yea it's from him. It's pretty good. It's slightly better than the stuff I usually get, when smoked through a joint and not a bong. I'll need to see how it compares with a bong hit of the old stuff. Cos I kid you not, this one time, after 1 hit, I felt like I was levitating in mid air like a fuckin' sage! :D
:lol::lol::lol:

We shall meet next weekend Mr. Sheik.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)