The Official Drug Thread (7 Viewers)

Jun 26, 2007
There used to be a talkshow on Dutch tv in which a guy tested a different drug every week. That was pretty educational.

And if you're interested in designer drugs, check out the video of the song E-Talking by a band called Soulwax.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Designer clothes,designer shoes..THAT ive heard of.

But Designer Drugs?!

oh yeah salman there are designer drugs. i have friends who like going to raves and trance concerts and they get pills with different names like for example: puma's, pink play station, white tuilp, pink tuilp, etc.... apparently from what i e learned from being in phrmacy it has different concentrations of the active constitent and exipents ( additives to increase the bulk of the drug and make it into a proper dosage form that can be taken)

even if its not drug related there is sth called drug designing that goes into all the medicines u from vitamins to antiobioticas and cancer treating medicines,and its really important cos it makes u best suit the medicine's absorption in the body, decreasing side effects,and increasing its bioavailability ( duration of the drug). thats all there is to it.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
here is a new one that is apparently plaguing middle schools in my area. i heard on the news that this new fad has lead to many O.D's from the young users who range from the ages of 10-15.

the stuff is called "cheese" its heroin based mixed with cold medicine or something

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheese_(recreational_drug)
this is crazy shit bianconeri!!! anything plus cold medicine is insane to behonest, no wonder these kids o.d

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Cheese. No, not the healthy dairy product but a brownish powder in a folded scrap of note book paper. At least one death is attributed to this new craze among high school and middle school students.

In the Dallas, Texas Independent School District there have been 71 reported cases involving students using or selling "cheese" this school year. What makes cheese so serious is that it is base on an old drug, heroin. It is a combination of an over the counter cold medication such as Tylenol PM with an active ingredient of acetaminophen diphenhydramine HCI and heroin which may be from 1%-8% pure.
It is attractive to younger students because it produce a euphoria and costs only about $2 per hit. Each hit is one tenth of a gram. (To help visualize the size, divide the sweetener contained in a single serving packet into ten parts.) The most common method of ingesting the drug is to snort it, either directly or with aid of a straw or tube.

The problem is that heroin is very addictive. Quite often with a single dose. In fact, withdrawal symptom can follow a hit as soon as 12 hours later. The headaches, chills, nausea and other discomforts causes the user to seek another hit to escape the pain. Thus the cycle of hardcore addiction has "started." Police in the Dallas area have dubbed cheese as a starter drug.

Here is what you should look for:

Tan-brown powder

Typically folded into notebook paper

One hit, $2; one quarter-gram, $5

Pushers: Older teens

Users: So far, only Hispanic middle and high school kids, as young as 13 years of age

Effect: Euphoria, disorientation, lethargy, sleepiness, hunger

Desire: Cheese is highly addictive. Withdrawal symptoms may onset as soon as within 12 hrs

Withdrawal symptoms: Headache, chills, muscle pains, muscle spasms, anxiety, agitation

How it's taken: Snorted into the nose, sometimes by using a tube (like snorting cocaine)

Many users have attempted to quit but are overwhelmed by the physical withdrawal symptoms and return to regular use within one to three days

Since the principle ingredient is an opiate, the drug testing materials offered by Keys can be used to detect the use of cheese. The Saliva Based testers can be used in public places, without regard to gender and eliminates both privacy and health issues involved in handling urine samples.

The death in Dallas associated with Cheese may have happened because the student was also drinking alcohol. This further highlights the dangerous nature of this drug. Students do not understand that heroin or other drugs should never be taken in combination with alcohol. Unfortunately, the incidents of alcohol among students is growing and the age is dropping. Several studies show that by age 13 about 30% of students have consumed alcohol and by the 11th grade, that number has consumed alcohol on school grounds with about 24% reporting being drunk at school. Keys offers a saliva based alcohol tester. These simple strips can detect accurately Blood Alcohol Levels by testing saliva. Though not intended for direct testing they can also detect the presence of alcohol in a beverage.

If your school needs help in establishing policy or implementing procedures for a positive drug abatement program contact Keys To Safer Schools.com today for assistance from the Multi-disciplinary

source: http://www.keystosaferschools.com/starter drug.htm

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
ya bisco i'm working in dallas and thats been the main headline here on the local news for sometime now. the crazy thing about all this is that the users are little kids!!

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
ya bisco i'm working in dallas and thats been the main headline here on the local news for sometime now. the crazy thing about all this is that the users are little kids!!
thats the sad bit to be honest, i think its a devilish idea to mix heroine and cold medicine but i must say its also really stupid and irresponisble.

the reason for why the kids are the most frequent users is cos its cheap bro, its probably the cheapest hardcore drug available world wide. over here in cairo i ve seen people do heroine on a spoon and i must say i felt disgusted bec its really a one way trip if u ask me i wish these kids know what they r putting themselves in.

Apr 12, 2004

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
drugs make good music. that is all.

- - - Updated - - -

but not so much:

drugs make music good
music makes drugs good

lamer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)