The Official Alberbo Zaccheroni Thread (7 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
No point in comparing the two, its the management who fucked up thats pretty clear. There is a reason why they never hired a top coach up until now. No decent WC coach out there will except the joke that we have in the management and they know that.
The way I put it?

Zaccheroni isn't the cause, but a symptom.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
http://goal.com/en/news/10/italy/20...n-still-claim-fourth-place-alberto-zaccheroni

This man is an idiot of a coach. I do not think he has fully realized who he is coaching! He has stated that,

“I was happy to see my player’s downbeat as they left the San Paolo on Thursday,” he declared to GazzettadelloSport.

You shouldnt be happy no matter what moodds the players are in. Crap a fucking whip and do your job. You are a professional coach coaching one of the most successful teams in the world and you are happy to see your players downbeat? I dont kno but in my mind Id not be stating anything that involves the world happy after losing 3-1 especially when you were leading. I this next comment though really pisses me off.

“The league table is not very comforting right now, but we always knew it would be a fight to the end.

What the fuck are you saying? Why would you even say this to the media. You knew it was always going to be a fight to the end? Since when does Juve have to fight for fourth? Tell me Alberto!! I would like to know! IDIOT!
I can keep going on this article and im sure there will be plenty more till may when you get fired and we'll have to write about another idiot of a coach if our main problem dont leave BLANC/SECCO even the damn elkaans wannabe agnelli's. Just cause you marry into the family doesnt mean you have what it take to run Juventus! Gianni probably is in heaven wishing he coukld kick your ass because your taking so damn long to fire the idiots that once was occupied by greats. SOrry got off topic.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Zac said something smart for once, " Diego is a great player but he needs fullbacks that push up and attack the spaces, Juve don't have these players, Diego feels good with iaquinta because he's the only player that does that"

then a Tv guy said that Diego was just a random purchase and Zac nodded his head

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Zac said something smart for once, " Diego is a great player but he needs fullbacks that push up and attack the spaces, Juve don't have these players, Diego feels good with iaquinta because he's the only player that does that"

then a Tv guy said that Diego was just a random purchase and Zac nodded his head
Zacc may not be a particularly good coach, but he would make a great TV pundit.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #1,631

It's true, even I said it.

mondo1

May 14, 2006

he even said that diego needs wingers around him but than again u have to question why gio is rotting on the bench

Kosta

The Eccentric
    Jul 16, 2006

Tv guy doesn't have a clue, it was Badass devil purchase, planned for 3 years together with ultras.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    i wouldnt say he was a random transfer all last season people were going on about how we need a sort of trequartista

the problem was not buying the other players we needed, if anything melo was the random.

awit

Jan 10, 2010
    Perhaps we tried a bit too radical change from 4-4-2 to 4-3-1-2 considering that our fullbacks were shite already last season and also Nedved retired. Obviously there was going to be problems with width (don't get me wrong, i was as happy as the next guy when we signed Diego but the people who do this for a living should have seen the problems coming).

In that aspect it's fair to say that Diego was a random signing, just a good player that we bought because we could without thinking how he's going to fit into our team. The very least we should have bought new fullbacks to complement him instead of Melo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)