The Official Alberbo Zaccheroni Thread (2 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
How can he be the worst? He's won something.

I was always being told Ranieri was a useless coach because he'd never won anything.
The fact that Zach was removed from his other positions cancels out his one scudetto. He's just a disaster manager who will probably be removed from his current role.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The only bigger clowns being the management team who chose Zac to bail us out of our dire situation.

If we landed Hiddink, we may have had a chance. Zac is proving that he's just an expensive and pointless alternate to Ferrara.

Zac's Juventus even looks worse than Ferrara's, given its lack of inspired play, it's defensive comedy, etc.

They choose coaches like they choose players. Inept and foolish. We're all playing the price for idiocy now.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The only bigger clowns being the management team who chose Zac to bail us out of our dire situation.

If we landed Hiddink, we may have had a chance. Zac is proving that he's just an expensive and pointless alternate to Ferrara.

Zac's Juventus even looks worse than Ferrara's, given its lack of inspired play, it's defensive comedy, etc.

They choose coaches like they choose players. Inept and foolish. We're all playing the price for idiocy now.
you sound like andy right there:)

Sep 2, 2004
Mistake after mistake is what defines current Juve management. From appointing the wrong coaches to signing the wrong players, for 4 years now its been hell. Secco and Blanc, together with the directors, have to be fired. There is a much bigger problem than just the coach, it is the management and they all have to go.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Mistake after mistake is what defines current Juve management. From appointing the wrong coaches to signing the wrong players, for 4 years now its been hell. Secco and Blanc, together with the directors, have to be fired. There is a much bigger problem than just the coach, it is the management and they all have to go.
If you fire the management and everyone, who actually fires them, the board? Are the board competent?

Who is on the board?

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
I can't stand Zac anymore. His subs even more idiot than Ferrara.

Somehow i can believe if somebody was told me that this management hired to bring down the club. Our transfer director who can't even sold a player, keep switching plan on buying players, our president director who choose a coach who didn't even have coaching job for several years (what a fucking CV to get a coaching job in such a big club like our beloved Juve), and the tennis expert who become our club president replacing the more experienced Gigli, and a head scout who can't even get us one talent or get the right report about players we want to buy

At least Ferrara can give us joy by winning against Inter, and he lost 1-4 by Bayern.. While Zac lost it to incredible Fulham. I believe Zac good result at start is just because we only get easy opponents like Genoa (not so strong this season) and inconsistent, tired Fiorentina.. He can't even win at home against to bottom clubs like Lazio and Siena. Since we face the tougher opponents we can't stop losing and conceded by 3 goals

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
We got results at first under ZacherBlowMe because the players wanted to impress the new manager and Alex saved our asses. The results are worse than under Ferrara and we still play the same nonsense football coupled with highly idiotic substitutions, so Zach is indeed worse.

Which is what I thought would happen. It's playing out exactly as I said like a freaking nightmare.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
4-1 against Fulham after scoring first is far worse than anything Ferrara did. 3-3 against the worst team in Serie A after being up 3-0 is absolutely absurd. Not even Ciro could make that happen under his watch even if he tried.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
It's funny how, during the summer & late last season, I kept reading that our new coach, whoever that would end up being, would surely be better than Ranieri. According to a lot of people, there was just no way we could do worse.

Later, most of those opinions obviously changed, thanks to Ferrara's achievements. Surely, there was no way our new coach could do any worse than Ferrara? Wrong again.

Ferrara won 48% of our games.
Zac has won us 38% of our games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)