The Official Alberbo Zaccheroni Thread (3 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
4-2-1-3.. What a great formation Mourinho used today. I would love to see us play this formation..

Sissoko - Marchisio
Diego
Iaquinta - Amauri - Giovinco​

But uh, wait..Only 2 defensive midfielders!!??! Thats way to offensive and our defensive formations has been doing us so good this year.:andyandbarcelona:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
4-2-1-3.. What a great formation Mourinho used today. I would love to see us play this formation..

Sissoko - Marchisio
Diego
Iaquinta - Amauri - Giovinco​

But uh, wait..Only 2 defensive midfielders!!??! Thats way to offensive and our defensive formations has been doing us so good this year.:andyandbarcelona:
Do you actually say anything productive over these forums? or do you just say 'I want the 4-2-3-1 blah blah' or 'I want Giovinco in the lineup'

That lineup sucks for 3 reasons. Amauri is injured, Giovinco is injured and how do you exclude Melo out of the lineup? :lol:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Do you actually say anything productive over these forums? or do you just say 'I want the 4-2-3-1 blah blah' or 'I want Giovinco in the lineup'

That lineup sucks for 3 reasons. Amauri is injured, Giovinco is injured and how do you exclude Melo out of the lineup? :lol:
Not to mention you gotta rely on grygera & grosso to defend & help attack.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009

:lol: Thank you for the laugh, and for attacking me out of nowhere, seriously, love it. Whats this all about anyway? Geez, you need to chill out, its just a forum.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
:lol: Thank you for the laugh, and for attacking me out of nowhere, seriously, love it. Whats this all about anyway? Geez, you need to chill out, its just a forum.
Being told countless times, your repeated bullshit wears abit thin on this forum and I myself get kinda bored with it. I feel you want Giovinco and a team that plays 4-2-3-1 to suceed more than Juventus.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Being told countless times, your repeated bullshit wears abit thin on this forum and I myself get kinda bored with it. I feel you want Giovinco and a team that plays 4-2-3-1 to suceed more than Juventus.
Please tell me how I can be more productive? Do I need pay some kind of fee to the forum to be more productive? Or am I cool as long as I don't spam around?

Honestly man, this is a Juventus forum. We talk about the team, if we're doing good we praise the team and the players, if we're doing badly, like we're doing at the moment, we talk about how bad we're doing and how to turn things around. You just need to chill out, this is a forum and if you don't like what I write, then you can ignore me. Maybe you can even put me on your ignore list, that would make stuff that much easier for you. You just have to stop being such a hater, cause I won't stop whining about 4-2-3-1 or Giovinco just cause you think I'm boring.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
Please tell me how I can be more productive? Do I need pay some kind of fee to the forum to be more productive? Or am I cool as long as I don't spam around?

Honestly man, this is a Juventus forum. We talk about the team, if we're doing good we praise the team and the players, if we're doing badly, like we're doing at the moment, we talk about how bad we're doing and how to turn things around. You just need to chill out, this is a forum and if you don't like what I write, then you can ignore me. Maybe you can even put me on your ignore list, that would make stuff that much easier for you. You just have to stop being such a hater, cause I won't stop whining about 4-2-3-1 or Giovinco just cause you think I'm boring.
Do you not think 3/4 of this forum want the exact same thing? difference is we don't need to relate to such topic everytime the match thread appears, everytime Zacceroni says something, everytime players come back from Injury. You need to voice your opinion in different ways instead of harping on about Giovinco and the 4-2-3-1. The reality is Suns we have not got the personel to play such a formation. Perhaps in the summer we will but not now.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
A quick note to Suns.

Regarding your Sig, there is no reason to hate the 4-3-1-2 or any formation for that matter. It all has to do with the roles that were given to the players. Better yet, hate the coach since he's handing out the roles. Juve played the best football of their lives with 4-3-1-2 and 4-3-3 fifteen years ago.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i hate 4-3-1-2..i hate it soo much...because grygera and zebina/grosso can't do shit in offence..and this formation needs wingbacks not static dummies.

Jun 13, 2007
I wonder if Grygera will stay with Juve next season. I bet he will, unfortunately.

As for the 4-2-1-3, it won't work because of the reasons some member have already stated. We need excellent fullbacks to be able to make it work. As for Zac, he's not doing anything wrong in terms of playing the right formation. He could be blamed for moving Grygera to CB, stupid decision. I knew we were in trouble the second Legro walked out of the pitch. Maccarone was their only threat and he just happened to play on the same side where we had Sali and Grygera, two players who cannot defend to save their lives. Even with all that, I think he played the right formation and he couldn't have possibly anticipated such amateurish mistakes from Grygera.

The 4-3-2-1 is our best formation for now. It would be interesting to see Gio play alongside Diego in that formation, I think he could be more effective than Candreva in that position. Although Candreva has been very good so far.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
After the performance he had against Siena I think Grygera might as well of submitted a transfer request to the board. Remember what happened to Mellberg after the Chievo match last season and Mellberg was much better than Grygera

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i don't mind if grygera stays as long as we sign caceras or another proper right back to start.

Grygera might have been horrible in that match, but that was a one of kind of. usually he is just average.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Zac has option to stay
Thursday 18 March, 2010
Alberto Zaccheroni has negotiated an option to stay at Juventus for another year, according to La Gazzetta dello Sport.

The 57-year-old tactician was hired on January 29 in a caretaker role as Juventus planned on luring a big name like Rafael Benitez to Turin in the summer.

However, he has impressed Juventus President Jean-Claude Blanc, losing just one of his 10 games in charge of the Bianconeri.

La Gazzetta understands that last week Zaccheroni had a meeting with Blanc and other Juventus directors to discuss his progress.

They agreed upon giving Zac the option of another year, but it's in Juventus's interest as they can decide whether to exercise it or not.

Zac's future rests on Juventus qualifying for next year's Champions League, but if they weren't to do so then the club might be inclined to keep him anyway as he is a cheap option.

If Zac did lead the Bianconeri into Europe's premier club competition, then there would be more funds for his successor, so it's almost in his interest to fail.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)