The Official Alberbo Zaccheroni Thread (107 Viewers)

awit

Jan 10, 2010
If we actually start playing well, qualify for the CL and win the Euro league final by totally outplaying a team like Liverpool, then I don't think I'd even mind him staying. The way we are playing now though, get someone else.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
its only natural to want him to stay if he achieves great things here... only people that put moronic reasons before rational judgement would not wont him to stay in that case.

and we all know who those guys are who would say stuff like "azzurri-fanboy", "traitor" and "no winning mentality" and so on

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
What if Juve win the Europa League and secure a CL spot, would you want Zacerlomie to leave?
Nope. I don't want average coaches managing us anymore. Give Zacc a nice bonus if he wins the Europa but don't give him the job. Their is alot of good managers available in the summer and Zacc does not fall into that category.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
no matter what we do this season i have a feeling that Zac will stay,

if Rafa gets sacked by pool and we get in early enough and theres no other clubs that will come in with a big money offer we might have a chance,

for Prandelli its all up to him if he wants to leave or not and we will be first in line to get him

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
*small rumour* apparently Prandelli met with Bettega after the Bayern game(vs Viola merda) and agreed verbally on joining Juve. *small rumour*

May 22, 2007
Not to get too excited, but I don't know what he said to our players tonight. The closing down done by everyone won us the match out there and the passing was so notable improved, kept it simple and there were definite triangles.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Not to get too excited, but I don't know what he said to our players tonight. The closing down done by everyone won us the match out there and the passing was so notable improved, kept it simple and there were definite triangles.
:agree:

Our workrate was superb. Every player closed down the opposition and gave them no time on the ball. I haven't seen Juve do that in a long time, yet so many teams do it to us.

Got the tactics spot on again, you can see the players growing in confidence, just hope we can keep it up for the games that really matter....in Serie A.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)