The Official Alberbo Zaccheroni Thread (4 Viewers)

David01

Aug 20, 2006
Not for me, but Fiorentina's position on the table does!
if you want to hire a coach based on that then Blanc is the only good option on our list, he's topping the French league
but I wouldn't hire a coach only based on that
our board needs to figure out what kind of coach they want, tactically and personality, and then go for him
they have plenty of time now and our next coach really needs to deliver because I won't survive another season like this one

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
if you want to hire a coach based on that then Blanc is the only good option on our list, he's topping the French league
but I wouldn't hire a coach only based on that
our board needs to figure out what kind of coach they want, tactically and personality, and then go for him
they have plenty of time now and our next coach really needs to deliver because I won't survive another season like this one

We need a serious coach (serious based on his previous results and achievements) but that kind of coach is gonna cost a lot and the problem is we're satisfied with mediocrity coaches.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
im sorry but

for me id take, rijkaard or benitez over prandelli, gasperrini or any other coach mentioned.

the only one i would consider is blanc really, i still think we shouldnt of gotten rid of deschamps, how is he going by the way?

awit

Jan 10, 2010
There hasn't been any news about Gio since he was "injured". There was no information about the type of injury either. I have a feeling there's something else going on and we won't hear from him again before summer (when he's sold).

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Who says that's the plan?

It was only used against Fiorentina because Del Piero needed a rest.
I think it may have been a convenient excuse, partially at least. Zaccheroni has more than once hinted he wants more width upfront and more width from Diego. Add to that the paralyzed offence of our team versus Palermo. A change was needed.

On a different note, Hell yes i'd still take Prandelli.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I think it may have been a convenient excuse, partially at least. Zaccheroni has more than once hinted he wants more width upfront and more width from Diego. Add to that the paralyzed offence of our team versus Palermo. A change was needed.
It's possible, but Salvo was speaking as if it was clear from that one game 4-3-2-1 was part of a longer term plan.

What is clear is that Juve need to do something to stretch the game and move defenders around.

The 4-3-2-1/4-3-3 is probably the best way to do that for the rest of the season, given the players available.

Dec 31, 2008
I am srsly scared abt the recent Zac liking by Blanc, Elkann. If we are not gonna change the management then we should get ready to see another season like this one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)