The Official Alberbo Zaccheroni Thread (4 Viewers)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
What was your rating for your favorite coach,Uros?:D
Byron,hope you remember this conversation we had at Ferrara's thread?

Byron,what do you think about Zaccheroni? :D
When you take a dump & just before you flush the toilet,do you look at the turd,admire it & wanna touch it?
Only if you suffer from hemorrhoids,and the nasty ones.
Well,we're touching it right now! And soon,some members will start to admire it!!!

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
If he keeps things going he might end up as Juventus manager for next season.
I don't think so mate, they outlined him as a short term solution. After the failures with Ferrara they will go for a big name in the summer. My money is on Benitez coming IF you guys fail to grab fourth.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I don't think so mate, they outlined him as a short term solution. After the failures with Ferrara they will go for a big name in the summer. My money is on Benitez coming IF you guys fail to grab fourth.
Well one thing at Juventus still hasn't changed... the board. I wouldn't be surprised if Zacc gets a few wins in a row and improves the table position to 3rd or 4th, the board might start thinking about all the money they'll save by signing him. Ciro was an interim manager as well.

I doubt Rafa leaves even if the team finish outside of fourth.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Well one thing at Juventus still hasn't changed... the board. I wouldn't be surprised if Zacc gets a few wins in a row and improves the table position to 3rd or 4th, the board might start thinking about all the money they'll save by signing him. Ciro was an interim manager as well.

I doubt Rafa leaves even if the team finish outside of fourth.
I somewhat disagree mate but we'll see. I see Hiddink going to Liverpool hence why Rafa gets released. Hiddink will go to the Premier League and I see Liverpool as the viable option.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)