The Official Alberbo Zaccheroni Thread (113 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Alberto Senza Zucchero :touched: Enlightening us all as to the problems with our current setup :andyandbarcelona: The midfield is the problem, so let's play with wing backs who can't dribble or cross! Pefetto! :D

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I really hope we won't play another game with the 3-4-3 formation i can't watch that shit anymore.

One thing i can never understand is that, why would some coaches force a certain formation into a team even if they don't have the players to fit in that formation ?! Isn't it suppose to be the other way around ?!

We were "lucky" to get a point from Liverno the other day, thats how poor this team was.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Worth a shot. At least we could confirm our long ball tactics instead of beating around the bush. Buffon can hit 'em pretty hard and far.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
maybe Zac will try Buffon in the three man defense....
Worth a shot. At least we could confirm our long ball tactics instead of beating around the bush. Buffon can hit 'em pretty hard and far.
Wake up already, guys...

Didn't you see the way Gigi stepped around that attacker against Livorno?

Buffon should definitely be our new target man; he's tall, passionate, and he's got some moves. Also, since the first of November Gigi has scored the same number of goals as Amauri.

Amauri's actually been really good at clearing defensive corners... in fact, he's fantastic in the air, as long as he's not required to put the ball into the opponents net. He's the one we need to slot into our defense.

:anon:

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #896
    Some many talks about the new coach for the next season. Like Ciro is still here :D

Benitez is 'slipping' (towards Real) so that could lead us to Prandelli. There is Gasperini as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 112)