The Official Alberbo Zaccheroni Thread (6 Viewers)

May 22, 2007
Melo was a release clause which we paid for instead of D'Agostino, because he just signed a contract I don't think we'd have got him for less. I wouldn't have rated him as €25m before we bought him. And even though Jovetic is considered very highly I doubt he'd go for more than €30m. Maybe 20-25 is realistic.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
After that performance against pool in the CL i doubt he leave for less than 30m.Once Fiorentina qualifies for the CL,they'll slap a hige price tag on him.

Dec 31, 2008
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Zac: 'Juve need morale-booster'[/FONT]
Saturday 13 February, 2010
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Alberto Zaccheroni knows full well the only thing that can raise Juventus from their crisis is a victory over Genoa.
[/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]There have been improvements since he replaced Ciro Ferrara, earning 1-1 draws with Lazio and Livorno, but the team slipped to seventh place.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“The side needs to improve its self-belief and I can see that is happening, but we also need the support of results,” said Zac.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“This squad is coming off a series of not particularly positive results, symptoms of a team in ill health and therefore in the recovery process.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“I believe we have a quality outfit with only one squad really ahead of us in those terms, but until this belief is firmly in their heads, we cannot step up a gear.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“We are going to play against an opponent we do not fear, but we do respect. Genoa have done very well in the last couple of years and I think Gian Piero Gasperini should’ve been nominated for the Panchina d’Oro award as Coach of the Year.”
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Goals are proving to be a real problem for Juventus, especially Amauri, who hasn’t scored since October 28.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“A section of the side does what the other elements allow them to do, so that is even more crucial when we’re talking about a single player.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“In any case, Amauri has a great characteristic in that he plays for the team and works very hard. Even if he doesn’t score, he gives his contribution.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“He must not seek the goal like an obsession, because everyone goes through a negative streak like this and we can win games even with his assists or build-up play.”
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Zac transformed Juventus with a three-man defence last week, although he insists tactics aren’t so cut and dried.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“The system is elastic and can mutate. I hear talk of three at the back, but the situation changes depending on the circumstances.”[/FONT]

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Juve need time with their family, send the players off to their wives/gf and watch them come back with a gleaming morale. Meantime it wouldnt be a bad time to play the primavera once they win viareggio :D

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Alen said this after the Livorno game about Zaccheroni and I have to agree.

"What I fail to understand is why does the entire team has to adapt to the only formation some useless coach can play?
Why?"

Isn't the coach suppose to adapt to the team he has?

What a joke all of this is, this is seriously a worse time than the times in Serie B.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Zac: 'Juve need morale-booster'[/FONT]
Saturday 13 February, 2010
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Alberto Zaccheroni knows full well the only thing that can raise Juventus from their crisis is a victory over Genoa.
[/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]There have been improvements since he replaced Ciro Ferrara, earning 1-1 draws with Lazio and Livorno, but the team slipped to seventh place.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“The side needs to improve its self-belief and I can see that is happening, but we also need the support of results,” said Zac.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“This squad is coming off a series of not particularly positive results, symptoms of a team in ill health and therefore in the recovery process.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“I believe we have a quality outfit with only one squad really ahead of us in those terms, but until this belief is firmly in their heads, we cannot step up a gear.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“We are going to play against an opponent we do not fear, but we do respect. Genoa have done very well in the last couple of years and I think Gian Piero Gasperini should’ve been nominated for the Panchina d’Oro award as Coach of the Year.”
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Goals are proving to be a real problem for Juventus, especially Amauri, who hasn’t scored since October 28.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“A section of the side does what the other elements allow them to do, so that is even more crucial when we’re talking about a single player.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“In any case, Amauri has a great characteristic in that he plays for the team and works very hard. Even if he doesn’t score, he gives his contribution.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“He must not seek the goal like an obsession, because everyone goes through a negative streak like this and we can win games even with his assists or build-up play.”
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Zac transformed Juventus with a three-man defence last week, although he insists tactics aren’t so cut and dried.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“The system is elastic and can mutate. I hear talk of three at the back, but the situation changes depending on the circumstances.”[/FONT]
What a dolt.He was hired to motivate & inspire the team to improve.:rolleyes:

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
We can't play like today when too many of the players fielded aren't comfortable in keeping possession. We give away the ball far too easily and enormous gaps appear, see both their goals. How hard could it be to find a decent formation for this group of footballers?

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
We can't play like today when too many of the players fielded aren't comfortable in keeping possession. We give away the ball far too easily and enormous gaps appear, see both their goals. How hard could it be to find a decent formation for this group of footballers?
so we won and amauri scores his first goal in an eternity and we are still moaning ... how predictable

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I'd take any win aslong as we get the fourth spot. Next season we can think about playing good football this season its just about winning, Pretty or not.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Yes, and to win the necessary amount of games in order to reach 4:th we'll need to play in a completely different manner. Today's win was a win that was scratched out from an even battle that could've gone either way. And our defense was borderline horrendous.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
It's not even about playing pretty football, it's about looking like a winning team even when you're losing. We are very far away from that, because we are looking like a losing team even the few times we are winning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)