The Official Alberbo Zaccheroni Thread (1 Viewer)

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
He is not a milimeter better than Ciro.Same material maybe worse.Dedfinitely not a Juve material.
He was sacked anywhere he goes.

I am repeating this since we first came back in Seria A after Calciopolli,Blanc(former Roland Garros tennis tournament manager) and Secco( former waterbearer in glory days) must go with immediate effect.
Withthem leading Juve even if we hire Ferguson,Guardiola and Venger ,all three,we will suck and never win anything.We are becoming a team like Sampdoria or so .....
Disaster.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
chill out dudes. there were not any other available managers this time. so we could continue with ferrara or hire someone like zaccheroni till summer. we did the best. an experienced manager for some months...

phoibos

Feb 8, 2009
3-4-3 here we come

------Del Piero(Gio) - Trez - Amauri(Iaq)--------

-----------------------DIego-------------------------

Gio(DC/Grosso)-----------------Camo(Candreva)

--------------------Momo/Melo-----------------------

------------Killini----Traitor----Catheras------------

--------------------Superman------------------------
damn injuries!!

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Well, the 3-4-3 is a somewhat odd formation, but he seems a bit less scared to field a more attacking line up? What does he usually use when the 3-4-3 didn't work? As he won't have been able to use that everywhere he went.

Not that it'll say much, he'll probably just go by the players he's got, but still..

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Not really, Ciro stayed so long because of the project. Blanc repeatedly said "we confirm Ferrara as coach as we have a prpject to complete". This means there has been some deviations to the project and I demand to know what was he brought for. What are his objectives.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
So according to the first pace info by Dusan, this guy as always been sacked, he has never seen his contract out. 2 times Mancini has replaced him. And he hasnt coached for 3 f--kin year.

This is a new low. Dont expect us to play better all of a sudden. He has experience, but he hasnt coached for 3 years, and now he will have to make this set of players who have lost all hope, play good again.

F--k this joke of board. And i mean it real.

DeLiriuM

Oct 25, 2009
Not really, Ciro stayed so long because of the project. Blanc repeatedly said "we confirm Ferrara as coach as we have a prpject to complete". This means there has been some deviations to the project and I demand to know what was he brought for. What are his objectives.
Saving us from relegation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)