The Official Alberbo Zaccheroni Thread (1 Viewer)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Better than Ciro? That's only because of the results Ciro achieved, not because of what this penguin has. Fuck. Horrible, horrible appointment. Blanc needs to be replaced. Why wont someone, just go up to the Roland Garros idiot and exclaim, new balls please?

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Until the end of the season. I don't rate him as a coach and I have a strange feeling we'll extend his contract if we reach top 4 because of the "good performances", which would be horrible.

And as I already said
He isn't a terrible choice, much better than Ciro and Ranieri combined, but still not the manager we are looking for. Extending his contract is my main concern too, I hope the idiots don't do it.

We should start looking for a great manager starting from today, for next year, they can't do the same idiocy again, by looking for managers at the last weeks..

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
Until the end of the season. I don't rate him as a coach and I have a strange feeling we'll extend his contract if we reach top 4 because of the "good performances", which would be horrible.

And as I already said
my thoughts exactly...i really do hope we r wrong, but i fear worse weather ahead

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
This is as bad as being in Serie B. Fuckkkkk Blanc! How does he judge the coaches he appoints? Must be according to their forehand? Asshole.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Not too sure what to make of this.

He'll have very little time to settle in, and all it will take for us to get into even deeper shit is 2 or 3 bad results. Since there are a lot of questions about his abilities as a coach (coming from both the media & the fans), he will certainly not be getting the benefit of the doubt if & when troubles arise.

His experience could come in handy right now, so let's hope for the best, but I can't shake the feeling that this is nothing more than a panic move by the board. And those moves rarely turn out great.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
3-4-3 here we come

------Del Piero(Gio) - Trez - Amauri(Iaq)--------

-----------------------DIego-------------------------

Gio(DC/Grosso)-----------------Camo(Candreva)

--------------------Momo/Melo-----------------------

------------Killini----Traitor----Catheras------------

--------------------Superman------------------------

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)