The Official Alberbo Zaccheroni Thread (1 Viewer)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I agree with Zacc to some extent.

Mourinho is the same sort of coach as Ferguson.

They are great motivators and man manager, but they are only good tacticians.
Basically true, they are tactically limited, it's why Ferguson often employs an important right hand man and changed his CL tactics to a more defensive shape in recent successful years, after a pretty poor record of 1 CL win in many years under him. Doesn't mean they aren't amongst the best in what they bring though.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
To win the champions league with a team like Inter's only by better tactics shows how superior Mourinho is over Guardiola, Van Gaal and Ancelloti.
I think he already proved himself against Ranieri and Ancelotti in Italy.

What more can he do to prove himself?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Zac should just shut the fuck up; he was fortunate enough to be put out of his misery (unemployed for some 3 1/2 years) by being granted an opportunity at Italy's most illustrious club. He responded by leading them to one of their worst seasons in over 40 years!

The guy he is criticizing just won everything there is to win at club level. Hence, Zac is an envious delusional turd.

MeTaL_KnighT

Terran Maniac
Mar 3, 2009
icεmαή;2668311 said:
Why are you bothered my friend? You a Japanese fan?
I love ; Japanese Anime :D Such as Naruto , Bleach, Hitman Reborn, Code Geass, Seiken no Black Smith, Seikon no Qwaser etc... ;)

And I want go to Japan for visitş.But i haven't much money :sad:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The JFA are idiots anyway, they see 'Juventus coach' in his CV and think he is a good option. If Japan do well in future it will be in spite of him not because of him, they are already one of the best in Asia and he is taking control of a team with talent coming through.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)