The Official Alberbo Zaccheroni Thread (3 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Change the thread title so in 10 years when we all want to come back and laugh a bit, we'll search for his name and voila, this thread pops up.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #1,926
    It was obvious, no..

Zac: 'Juve had zero motivation'

Alberto Zaccheroni admits the motivation at Juventus “was reduced to zero” after Sampdoria’s win at Roma.

The Bianconeri still had some slender hope of fourth place before that result at the Olimpico, but ended up in seventh with only a preliminary round Europa League spot.

The team had started out well and then lost its way,” Zac told Sky Italia television.

“When I arrived there was a lift, but in the 10 days between Siena and Napoli we did not face our tests with sufficient energy, above all due to the number of injury problems.”

That period included the Europa League exit to Fulham, losing 4-1 at Craven Cottage.

In that moment we lost the points that could’ve helped us to reach fourth place and Champions League qualification.

“Then with Sampdoria’s win at Roma, the motivation of the team was reduced to zero.

“Obviously there are regrets, as without all those problems in that 10-day spell, we could’ve done so much better.

Juventus earned just one point from their final three games against Catania, Parma and Milan.

Although Gigi Del Neri has already been appointed the new Coach, Zaccheroni is in charge for Juve's two-game tour of America.

Football Italia

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
    So he will in fact be in charge for the American tour games. Can't wait to see what Andy will do if he catches him face to face :D

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
    DEL NERI, GREAT CHOICE" - Alberto Zaccheroni then expresses an opinion on his successor, Gigi Del Neri: "It 's a good choice.'ve Known him for many years, has the experience to manage a big club and is an excellent man dressing . The problem is to have players available. ... I would not have had Sissoko, for example, who has ever seen? It 's been in the family drama from injury. Giovinco? never managed to train him. Amauri? Yes was recovering with the match with Ajax and then he injured again. Trezeguet had a lot of problems. If Del Neri physically able to have the team in place, the handle well. "

REVOLUTION TO THE SUMMIT - A Zac is then requested an opinion on the corporate revolution this week: "I'm sorry if Secco and Blanc pay for the fact that I failed to achieve the goal Champions. But I will not comment on these choices, why not responsibility to me. I found myself very well with players and managers. In fact we were one step away from renewing the contract. We also discussed the details of the clause for confirmation.

Tuttojuve

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    DEL NERI, GREAT CHOICE" - Alberto Zaccheroni then expresses an opinion on his successor, Gigi Del Neri: "It 's a good choice.'ve Known him for many years, has the experience to manage a big club and is an excellent man dressing . The problem is to have players available. ... I would not have had Sissoko, for example, who has ever seen? It 's been in the family drama from injury. Giovinco? never managed to train him. Amauri? Yes was recovering with the match with Ajax and then he injured again. Trezeguet had a lot of problems. If Del Neri physically able to have the team in place, the handle well. "

REVOLUTION TO THE SUMMIT - A Zac is then requested an opinion on the corporate revolution this week: "I'm sorry if Secco and Blanc pay for the fact that I failed to achieve the goal Champions. But I will not comment on these choices, why not responsibility to me. I found myself very well with players and managers. In fact we were one step away from renewing the contract. We also discussed the details of the clause for confirmation.

Tuttojuve
    Wtf, he never manages to train Giovinco? :shifty:

May 22, 2007
    “Tactically he’s limited. I sent some Coaches to study him at Riscone in pre-season and in the evening they’d call to tell me there was precious little to learn.

Now that he realised Inter would’ve won even without him, he has chosen to leave. President Massimo Moratti had always told me his dream Coach was Fabio Capello.”

Oh my god :lol2:

He sounds like Juventuz material.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    Even if it's true, I don't think Zacc has the right to talk about it. He hasn't shown any good tactics for the last 10 years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)