The Official Alberbo Zaccheroni Thread (10 Viewers)

deepblue

IBM Chess Programmer(DB)
Feb 19, 2003
In the first half its the same story again. Juve kicking around for the 10 minutes and fluffing chances as expected with the forward line played.

Once Milan started to control the game, the midfield lost shape and defence being a big joke. Its not the first time its happenning hope it should be last time...

Bravo Zaccho..any 15 year old kid playing FM for three months can communicate to the team better...

deepblue

IBM Chess Programmer(DB)
Feb 19, 2003
He's preserving them for the WC. The commentator said Diego wasnt match fit, didnt train properly and some friction with the manager.

Dont blame him though, it hard to motivate players..

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
if we thought Ferrara was bad.......

Seriously I dont blame him, because I knew he'd be useless anyway, you cant expect a Lada to move as fast as a Ferrari. The board have to take responsibility for making yet another momentus error appointing him in the first place. They are also about to repeat their mistake with Del Neri....... Our future is non-existant

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
The only logical end now is to see Mr. Suckeroni unemployed for the remainder of his miserable life, living the rest in poverty and dying of hunger and thirst.

awit

Jan 10, 2010
The 2 coaches we had this season were most likely the 2 worst in Juventus history. I guess we're going for the hat trick with Del Neri :(

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
im actually disgusted in his conduct tonight, i mean starting sali over camo? and not playing trez? ffs thats an insult to 2 legends at a club who may no longer play for us next season, and now stories are emerging that Buffon was upset about being subbed im truely disgusted, its sad to see that favalli had a better end to his career than trez and camo's. to add to this then take 0 responsibility for tonights defeat. Then to bitch whine the other day as to how things would have been different had he not had the injury problems, well tell me, the last 2 or 3 weeks he's had more or less the entire squad at his disposal, with the exception of grygera and gio who neither of which would have played anyways. and still somehow lose to parma and get ripped apart by milan who only last week lost to Genoa. I hope this prick never coaches again, frankly i wouldn't even spit on him if he was on fire now. Up till now ive been a little forgiving, but boy what a way to stab the knife into our hearts even more. zaccheroni is as Andy would say a footballing terrorist

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)