The off topic thread (55 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
GOOD POST! REALLY!:tup: you caught my point!

its a shame I cannot give u rep + :(

P.S. Who SAID I WAS WORRIED ABOUT REP- ??? :D Thats hilarious.. I have may many minus points already :)
You're such a wanker.

You care, we all know you do.

I never bitched about you flooding the forum. My problem is that you're a crybaby. Honestly, it's an internet forum. If you don't like it, you just don't log on anymore.

OP
Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #287
    are we by any chance going to see an end to this war?

i think we should create a day of peace on this forum, a day where we actually dont argue to the point of insults but instead spread love :)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Says the man who wants to put Moratti's head on a stick and let the stick parade through Milano stuffed in a horse's ass.

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #289
    Says the man who wants to put Moratti's head on a stick and let the stick parade through Milano stuffed in a horse's ass.
    well thats one way of getting peace in the world though i kinda feel sorry for the horse, but i was more referring to the members on this forum, not world peace

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #296
    It was an honest question. I was just amazed how the guy in your pic looked nothing like someone who could stand his ground in a fight, whereas you talk like a hooligan.
    i know it was an honest question :D im kinda sorry if i dissapointed u if u were expecting a pic of me with explosives strapped around me

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Hey guys I'm in Peking for a couple of days and it is hotter then a motherfucker down here. I wartched it on CNN and it is about 40 degrees celcius. I guess the guys in the middle east think that is chilly but I'm from Belgium and that is hot for me.I'm already sweating just by typing this, how do you all cope with this?
    We don't.
    Does anyone know if the site www.juventus-fr.com has an english translation?
    It has not.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)