The odd forum awards - THE WINNERS (79 Viewers)

Aug 1, 2003
Serge just go. I went to see MU, I went to see Brazil, neither that I am fond of. But at that time when Brazil came Inter lost the scudetto to us :cheesy: And since I'm on VIP box I had the joy of shouting "FORZA JUVE, RONALDO!! FORZA JUVE!" to ronaldo seeing that Im very much near him...

Hey doesn't anyone like "pistola" from incubus's new album? when they performed this song at the concert the crowd went crazy I thought there'd be a stampede or something

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++

Well, you can get Zidane's autograph and pretend that you got it during Zidane's years at Juve :D

Oh, that's just mean.

I like your way of thinking, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter:D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
Serge just go. I went to see MU, I went to see Brazil, neither that I am fond of. But at that time when Brazil came Inter lost the scudetto to us :cheesy: And since I'm on VIP box I had the joy of shouting "FORZA JUVE, RONALDO!! FORZA JUVE!" to ronaldo seeing that Im very much near him...

Hey doesn't anyone like "pistola" from incubus's new album? when they performed this song at the concert the crowd went crazy I thought there'd be a stampede or something
Yeah, I forgot about Pistola! That is an awesome song as well.

Pretty much all Incubus songs are very well written and cool to listen to.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Sergio and others attending the matches:

NOTE:

The matches taking place in the U.S. (and Canada: Toronto) which include Milan, Rome, Real and Man U. are taking place at the end of July.
The Euro finishes at mid/early July.
The national team players are basically getting less than a week off after the scudetto run and then straight to training for the Euro.
THEN they report back to team camp in Mid-Early August: i.e. THEIR only vacation time is during these games.
From what I heard the players who go to EURO will NOT join the team in the U.S.
In addition, there is the COPA in South America and the Brazilians will probably not make the trip either.
Bottom line: Watch out Sergio...if you go see Real there will be no Zidane, no Beckham, no Figo, No Ronaldo, no Roberto Carlos, no Raul.

I have many friends who called me from back home and happy like pigs in Kaka after getting good tickets and I (being an asshole) quickly told them: "enjoy watching Brocchi play alongside Redondo" with third string Fiore in goal :cheesy:
However, San Paolo will probably make the trip for Milan as will Sheva.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andre 3000 ] ++
Majed, I went to see Juve play against Barca last year in Boston, and the crowd was 50-50 in terms of support. I was shocked to see so many Barca jerseys, although some of the response I got when I asked them why they supported Barca was because of the players and their nationalities, i.e. Argentinians rooting for Saviola, Brazilians rooting for Donkey-boy and holding up their respective countries' flag.
This is something that really ticks me off: Juve is not coming to the US Summer Tour this year. I don't know whose decision it is, either the Club's of the people who run the tour, but it is a bad decision indeed. After last summer I promised myself to go see Juve next summer here in the States, but now, its not gonna happen. :down: :frown:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Sergio and others attending the matches:

NOTE:

The matches taking place in the U.S. (and Canada: Toronto) which include Milan, Rome, Real and Man U. are taking place at the end of July.
The Euro finishes at mid/early July.
The national team players are basically getting less than a week off after the scudetto run and then straight to training for the Euro.
THEN they report back to team camp in Mid-Early August: i.e. THEIR only vacation time is during these games.
From what I heard the players who go to EURO will NOT join the team in the U.S.
In addition, there is the COPA in South America and the Brazilians will probably not make the trip either.
Bottom line: Watch out Sergio...if you go see Real there will be no Zidane, no Beckham, no Figo, No Ronaldo, no Roberto Carlos, no Raul.

I have many friends who called me from back home and happy like pigs in Kaka after getting good tickets and I (being an asshole) quickly told them: "enjoy watching Brocchi play alongside Redondo" with third string Fiore in goal :cheesy:
However, San Paolo will probably make the trip for Milan as will Sheva.

Thanks for the Info, Nick. Now, the more I think about it, the more I won't go. Not that I was really leaning towards going anyway.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Andy, if you are wondering why Juve is not touring the USA this summer, you only have to see Nick's post about the players needing some vacation break. Don't forget, Juventus has to return early because of the CL qualifying round - our punishment for finishing out of the top 2.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

[concerned look] it's okay serge. it's okay to admit it. we all make mistakes. [/concerned look]
Sally, last year when I went to see Juve, it was as much as seeing the shirt as it was seeing the players wearing the shirt, If that makes sense. If what Nick says is true, then why would I want to see Real madrid's 3rd stringers play?

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
is that sarcasm pendir? if it is, I truly am not joking that they're concentrating on Asia, they already announced it.
Oh no, no sarcasm and no joke. There is literally more money involved in going to Asia (more money made by top clubs by playing games with local teams and selling jerserys and stuff) and more football supporters in Asia than in the US.

Aug 1, 2003
I'm not too sure bout the football supporters. asian footie supporters suck, most of them. "I love Beckham" "I love Madrid" "I love EPL" all the way and when you ask a teensy weensy easy question none will get to answer :D

you're right bout the money though.

Serge I was joking. still figuring out "seeing the shirt as much as seeing players wearing the shirt" :undecide:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
Andy, if you are wondering why Juve is not touring the USA this summer, you only have to see Nick's post about the players needing some vacation break. Don't forget, Juventus has to return early because of the CL qualifying round - our punishment for finishing out of the top 2.

Then why is ManU touring again this year? They finished 3rd in the EPL, so they would have to qualify for the CL as well.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

Serge I was joking. still figuring out "seeing the shirt as much as seeing players wearing the shirt" :undecide:

OK, even if DelPiero, Nedved, Buffon didn't come and were replaced by Benjamin, Chiumento, and Mirante I still would have gone to see them because its Juve.

Real Madrid without Beckham, Figo, R. Carlos, Raul, Ronaldo, there's no motivation to go, because I hate the team to begin with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)