The odd forum awards - THE WINNERS (82 Viewers)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++

No, I don't wish. :D

That is pretty funny. Jeezus, it must f*cking suck to be an Inter supporter.

Question, do they really piss everywhere duing the derby? Sick f*cks. :groan:
No...they piss in balloons and hurl them over...but everyone is guilty of that AND it doesn't happen often.
Some drunks assholes do all kinds of stuff..
Sometimes there is even fights between fans.

I saw an Inter fan tick off the cops just enough to make them start coming in to the stands...
this pissed off the other Inter fans who at half time chased the lone instigator into the hallway/corridor and beat him to a pulp. Scary fvcks.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

No...they piss in balloons and hurl them over...but everyone is guilty of that AND it doesn't happen often.
Some drunks assholes do all kinds of stuff..
Sometimes there is even fights between fans.

I saw an Inter fan tick off the cops just enough to make them start coming in to the stands...
this pissed off the other Inter fans who at half time chased the lone instigator into the hallway/corridor and beat him to a pulp. Scary fvcks.
Jeezus, what the hell is wrong with those Inter fans?! I guess 10 years of completely sucking and bending over to Milan and Juve must have got to them. :D

Too bad there is no hope for them.

Well, to be frank, who cares really? :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Being an Inter fan alone is really scary. I dont understand how people still support that club. Id rather support Cruz Azul from Mexico, at least they win something!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
Being an Inter fan alone is really scary. I dont understand how people still support that club. Id rather support Cruz Azul from Mexico, at least they win something!
I have a lot of respect for the devoted, behaving and respectful Inter fans. It's not easy supporting a team who hasn't won anything with all the resources they have while watching their arch enamies win constantly. :touched:

They are real fans :thumb:

I can't stand the glory seekers. The fans who just follow the winning teams. From ManU, to Real, to Arsenal...etc... Pathetic really.

The current trend for these pricks is being a Milan fan. Dont get me wrong, watching is different from being a "fan."

I love to watch Milan, Real Madrid, and Roma games (it's natural to love to see beautiful football), but I'll never be a fan of either of them.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

I have a lot of respect for the devoted, behaving and respectful Inter fans. It's not easy supporting a team who hasn't won anything with all the resources they have while watching their arch enamies win constantly. :touched:

They are real fans :thumb:

I can't stand the glory seekers. The fans who just follow the winning teams. From ManU, to Real, to Arsenal...etc... Pathetic really.

The current trend for these pricks is being a Milan fan. Dont get me wrong, watching is different from being a "fan."

I love to watch Milan, Real Madrid, and Roma games (it's natural to love to see beautiful football), but I'll never be a fan of either of them.
I think the real pricks are the Arsneal fans, who constantly think they have both the best team and player in the world. I guess those stupid Arsenal fans only watch the EPL.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003

I think the current trend, well at least here, is to be a Madrid fan ("even though theyre losing they still have Beckham! and Ronaldo! and Zizou")
If it isnt Madrid, then its Barca.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

I think the current trend, well at least here, is to be a Madrid fan ("even though theyre losing they still have Beckham! and Ronaldo! and Zizou")
that's mostly here in the US. I'm not sure about Barca though. They hav't won a title yet to gain the recognition of those many fake fans.

For the many young fans who aren't familiar with all the teams, it's only natural that they follow a team for a certain player that they know best. that's how most fans start supporting a team, then the team grows on them. This is not so much the case in Italy or England i guess because their family and the environment influences them more. A person from Liverpool'll most likely be a Liverpool FC or an Everton fan...etc, where as here in the US, the player they know best will influence the team they will support more.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Hey, I like Barca. I think they were the first European team I watched on tv, back in 99 or something like that.

Yo Fabi, I listened to Incubus on the way back from school today. The new album is great, I almost forgot how good it was. It was a good ride home, thats for sure.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

I think the real pricks are the Arsneal fans, who constantly think they have both the best team and player in the world. I guess those stupid Arsenal fans only watch the EPL.
They have a good case IMO for thinking that Henry is the best player in the world. He's been awesome!

as for being the best team in the world, that's arguable. they are definately in the top 10. Most of the fans of the other teams in the top ten will rate their team highly too.

The pricks are the ones who'll follow Arsenal now, then ditch them when they get 3rd place or something.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003

Hey, I like Barca. I think they were the first European team I watched on tv, back in 99 or something like that.

Yo Fabi, I listened to Incubus on the way back from school today. The new album is great, I almost forgot how good it was. It was a good ride home, thats for sure.
I used to dislike Barca, almost how I hate Madrid. They disgusted me, but then Davids went there, and I started following them more. After Valencia and Betis, they're my team in la Liga. That really makes what Majed said true, about supporting a team because of a player. I dont really know anything about Barca's history, etc. but Im starting to sympatize with them because of my favourite player.

Their fans are very arrogant too, I remember last year someone told me: "Juve might win at Delle Alpi, but we'll crash them at Camp Nou". We all know what happened, and that day I really mocked him.

I really need to get Incubus' new album!! Tell me the songs you liked so I can download them and see how it is.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

I used to dislike Barca, almost how I hate Madrid. They disgusted me, but then Davids went there, and I started following them more. After Valencia and Betis, they're my team in la Liga. That really makes what Majed said true, about supporting a team because of a player. I dont really know anything about Barca's history, etc. but Im starting to sympatize with them because of my favourite player.

Their fans are very arrogant too, I remember last year someone told me: "Juve might win at Delle Alpi, but we'll crash them at Camp Nou". We all know what happened, and that day I really mocked him.

I really need to get Incubus' new album!! Tell me the songs you liked so I can download them and see how it is.
Yeah, I support Chelsea in the EPL because Zola was(and still is) one of my fav players. He left, but the team stuck to me.

The same with Valencia and Aimar, River and D'Alessandro, Milan and Baggio&Maldini.

I'm sure Barca and Real are pretty big in Central and South America.
Are there many juve or Milan fans there in Venezuela?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

that's mostly here in the US. I'm not sure about Barca though. They hav't won a title yet to gain the recognition of those many fake fans.

For the many young fans who aren't familiar with all the teams, it's only natural that they follow a team for a certain player that they know best. that's how most fans start supporting a team, then the team grows on them. This is not so much the case in Italy or England i guess because their family and the environment influences them more. A person from Liverpool'll most likely be a Liverpool FC or an Everton fan...etc, where as here in the US, the player they know best will influence the team they will support more.
And sadly, the name that always comes up is Beckham. I think it is rather disgusting that the most popular player in the U.S. really is not that good, and that fact seems to put a damper on football here in the States. This superficial knowledge of football that many fans here have really does not help the sport in general. And I am afraid that the C.L. Final this year will be overlooked by U.S. soccer fans, because there are no Real Madrids or Juves for fans to recognize; I know some of my friends won't watch it because they don't know who the hell Monaco and Porto are, and that is rather sad.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003

I'm sure Barca and Real are pretty big in Central and South America.
Are there many juve or Milan fans there in Venezuela?
Yep

The spanish league is bigger here in terms thats most watched and stuff, but lots of people support Juventus or Milan, although the italian league isnt as watched

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

And sadly, the name that always comes up is Beckham. I think it is rather disgusting that the most popular player in the U.S. really is not that good, and that fact seems to put a damper on football here in the States. This superficial knowledge of football that many fans here have really does not help the sport in general. And I am afraid that the C.L. Final this year will be overlooked by U.S. soccer fans, because there are no Real Madrids or Juves for fans to recognize; I know some of my friends won't watch it because they don't know who the hell Monaco and Porto are, and that is rather sad.
:LOL:
:wallbang: that's sad indeed!!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Okay, the best songs include "Megalomaniac" (my favorite), "Talk Show on Mute", and "Beware! Criminal". The latter is a great song.

About Barca, like I said they were the first team I watched play, so I have a feeling for them not only because they are such a great club. And also my favorite player at that time was Rivaldo, so I had to like Barca. But don't get me wrong, once I watched Juve I was in love, even more of a love than mine for Hilary Duff! :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
yeah, i was wondering about the Hilary Duff avatar!

How old is she supposed to be?! 16 right? you can do better than that Andy!! :p

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
In my country, the current trend is to be a real amdri fan.... but xtrangely that have changed with their last matches,,, dont know why :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)