The odd forum awards - THE WINNERS (50 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
Andy, I don't want to insult you as you are the most polite poster here, but that girl in your avatar - is she the trailer park playmate of the month? Not good :D
Trailer park playmate? I beg to differ! She is one of the most beautiful young girls in Hollywood right now; you can't argue with that! AND, she is the girl of my dreams.......YES, the girl of my dreams. I won't take that comment as an insult, but it is sure close to one! :D

"Most polite poster here?" I don't know about that! :D

I think Nick would have a rather different opinion on that one!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andre 3000 ] ++

Name: Betty Sue Livingston Wandsworth IV

Occcupation: What, you mean when I'm standing up??

Turn-Ons: My cousins. Singlewide Homes. Rum Runnin'

Turn-Offs: Men (and Women) who say that they are my cousin so that I'll sleep with them. Fool me once, shame on you, Fool me 64 times, shame on me.
:LOL: Bahahahhahhhhaaa! Good shite! :D

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Was gonna get married in December myself but luckily I saw the light! If I were you I'd consider it before taking such a decision as it's not worth it :D
:LOL: @ Glenn *hugs*

I think 8 years is already too long a time to consider :D

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Sergio, you really should stop making fun of unfortunate people.

No, just kidding. I liked your bio, but that last name would never be found in a real trailer park. You need to learn your Trailer Trivia.

Andy, you are indeed always nice and always polite. My compliments. Since I'm aged, perhaps I am unable to appreciate the young girls, but I always loved that Jennifer Love Hewitt!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Robert, Its been a long time since I've watched Jerry Springer. I just assumed that the Trailer Parkers would have "evolved" by now, if only a minimal evolutionary growth.

Jennifer Love Hewitt is yummy as well. Although she did let Enrique Iglesias grope her in one of his stupid videos :yuck:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
Sergio, you really should stop making fun of unfortunate people.

No, just kidding. I liked your bio, but that last name would never be found in a real trailer park. You need to learn your Trailer Trivia.

Andy, you are indeed always nice and always polite. My compliments. Since I'm aged, perhaps I am unable to appreciate the young girls, but I always loved that Jennifer Love Hewitt!
Jenn Love is alright, but she is not in the same class as Hilary Duff. It is like comparing Inter to Juve; the one has a lot of good talents, but not as good as the former in the home stretch, if ya know what I mean. :D

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++

Jenn Love is alright, but she is not in the same class as Hilary Duff. It is like comparing Inter to Juve; the one has a lot of good talents, but not as good as the former in the home stretch, if ya know what I mean. :D

leave hilary duff alone. its people like you and me :D that create britney spearses

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andre 3000 ] ++
Robert, Its been a long time since I've watched Jerry Springer. I just assumed that the Trailer Parkers would have "evolved" by now, if only a minimal evolutionary growth.

Jennifer Love Hewitt is yummy as well. Although she did let Enrique Iglesias grope her in one of his stupid videos :yuck:
Jerry Springer is my favourite show. EVER

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Dont make fun of it! One of my biggest dreams is to go to Chicago to a Jerry Springer taping.

I was destroyed when I found out those shows arent real.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
yeah Andrea your right..Pado is wrong..your as polite as Inter fans lining up to piss during the derby match.

Sergio...good bio..but Pado is right..that last name sounds like upper crust Cambridge stock and not trailer park.
Let me get a crack at it:

Cindy Lou Twitty

Daughter of

Carl Lee a.k.a. "Stumpy" and Ethel

better?!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
Dont make fun of it! One of my biggest dreams is to go to Chicago to a Jerry Springer taping.

I was destroyed when I found out those shows arent real.
Fabi, I don't even watch that show. Some of those people on it make me sick!

Don: Hey, theres nothing wron with that. But believe me, Hilary won't turn into a Britney-type, she is more innocent. :angel:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
yeah Andrea your right..Pado is wrong..your as polite as Inter fans lining up to piss during the derby match.
Well, that depends on where they piss. If we are on the second level of the San Siro, pissing downwards to the Milan fans, then yes. :D

Bull shite. :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003

Fabi, I don't even watch that show. Some of those people on it make me sick!

Don: Hey, theres nothing wron with that. But believe me, Hilary won't turn into a Britney-type, she is more innocent. :angel:
I live for that show! The people that go to it are so funny.

About Hillary becoming a Britney, Britney was innocent in the beginning, she even wore shirts that would cover her whole stomach

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003

Well, that depends on where they piss. If we are on the second level of the San Siro, pissing downwards to the Milan fans, then yes. :D
ahaha

you wish...

Nobody gives the Perdenti (Inter) a visual beating more than us at every derby from 70 row banners which show the devil pulling a slot machine with the numbers:

4-2
6-0

on it to 100 plus long banners reading:

WE REALIZE YOUR DREAMS.

Interisti choreography are a sad fvckin joke....

And with all respect to Paul so have Juve's....creativity is at 5/10 .... what happened?!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

ahaha

you wish...
No, I don't wish. :D

Nobody gives the Perdenti (Inter) a visual beating more than us at every derby from 70 row banners which show the devil pulling a slot machine with the numbers:

4-2
6-0

on it to 100 plus long banners reading:

WE REALIZE YOUR DREAMS.

Interisti choreography are a sad fvckin joke....

And with all respect to Paul so have Juve's....creativity is at 5/10 .... what happened?!
That is pretty funny. Jeezus, it must f*cking suck to be an Inter supporter.

Question, do they really piss everywhere duing the derby? Sick f*cks. :groan:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)