The odd forum awards - THE WINNERS (83 Viewers)

OP
Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #164
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
    Its just that I dont think shes beautiful!
    You're so obviously a woman :D

++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
    Well, at least she is one of the most beautiful singers on earth.
    Hear hear! :lick:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

Well, what else can I be? ! :D

Isnt Lindsay Lohan the girl that was on the tv series "Grosse Point" like three years ago?
    Hmmmm, not sure about that. Lindsay Lohan is the Star of the movie "Freaky Friday" and the new movie "Mean Girls." The latter looks like a pretty hot movie.

Aug 1, 2003
    omfg, you men actually think lindsay lohan and hilary duff are hot? they're like, what, 15? 16? isn't it a crime to say minors are hot? :wallbang: :D

ah shite, I do admit I like "come clean". i'll admit it only once :stuckup:

OP
    Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #170
    Hilary Duff is 16 (I think), in Holland its 'legal' to have sex from that age. And seeing as I'm Dutch... :angel::D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    I don't think Hillary Duff is beautiful, but those legs, Oh Dear Lord.

*faints*

Lindsay Lohan is definitely hotter than Hillary Duff. My weakness for redheads may skew that opinion a little, but oh well.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Yeah, those legs are simply angelic.

I consider MS. Duff to the cute, anglic type, while I consider MS. Lohan to be the sexy, evil temptress. I love both of them.

By the way, I think they both are almost 18, so we only have a few months to go!

Hmmm mmmm, I have a weak spot for legggggsss....

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    Sally, I love your new sig :D

Andy, I don't want to insult you as you are the most polite poster here, but that girl in your avatar - is she the trailer park playmate of the month? Not good :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    "The Olsen Twins Turn 18 so I can stop feeling guilty about wanting to be in the middle of an Olsen sandwich" countdown is now down to 30 days

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
    Andy, I don't want to insult you as you are the most polite poster here, but that girl in your avatar - is she the trailer park playmate of the month? Not good :D
    Name: Betty Sue Livingston Wandsworth IV

Occcupation: What, you mean when I'm standing up??

Turn-Ons: My cousins. Singlewide Homes. Rum Runnin'

Turn-Offs: Men (and Women) who say that they are my cousin so that I'll sleep with them. Fool me once, shame on you, Fool me 64 times, shame on me.

Aug 1, 2003
    Why is it that today is full of surprises? First people actually think Hilary Duff / Lindsay Lohan is hot, second is that Padovano knows his Manolo Blahniks and Ungaros, third, Dutch sex 16 :stress:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
    I didn't know I couldn't flush those down the commode. Some should've told me we had a damn septic tank.
    I expected more of a response from you for my Trailer Park playmate of the month bio than this.:groan:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)