The odd FORUM AWARD 2004 (5 Viewers)

OP
kurvengeflüster
Jan 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #121
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

On a more serious note; you remember my standard of German? Well we can all agree on the fact that I could prolly survive in Germany but that cuts it right? :D

Well I took some extra classes this year and I feel I really improved. I even blogged in German the other day :strong:

http://willfixyourbike.blogspot.com if you're interested.
    I already did ... full of mistakes :lazy:

:D j/k

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    kurvengeflüster
    Jan 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #125
    I put a lot of effort in it you know :frown:

Wait, what do you mean you already checked it? You know about my blog? :dazed:
    Erik, I don't know whether you already know it. But in internet you can find things called "links". Maybe I can help you:

"Main Entry: link
    Pronunciation: 'li[ng]k
    Function: noun
    Etymology: Middle English, of Scandinavian origin; akin to Old Norse hlekkr chain; akin to Old English hlanc lank
    1 : a connecting structure: as a (1) : a single ring or division of a chain (2) : one of the standardized divisions of a surveyor's chain that is 7.92 inches (20.1 centimeters) long and serves as a measure of length b : CUFF LINK c : BOND 3c d : an intermediate rod or piece for transmitting force or motion; especially : a short connecting rod with a hole or pin at each end e : the fusible member of an electrical fuse
    2 : something analogous to a link of chain: as a : a segment of sausage in a chain b : a connecting element or factor <found a link between smoking and cancer> c : a unit in a communication system d : an identifier attached to an element (as an index term) in a system in order to indicate or permit connection with other similarly identified elements"

courtesy of www.m-w.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Funny man :lazy:

Point is that my blog is not something one would just stumble across and I don't recall telling you or anyone on the forum for that matter :undecide:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

I've never ordered a Stella Artois in my life and I intent to stick to that. Either you order Palm or Corona or you're paying yourself!

Dutch bastard, cant take the fact that the Belgians have better beer ;)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    I can only think of amstel and thats bloody disgusting :D
    I know. And Amstel is actually not bad compared to Heineken :yuck:

We Dutch suck at beer, it's true. Only Grolsch is quite alright.

Dutch wines though :lick:

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    Yeah I'll give you grolsch, pretty nice considering you lot made it :D

Cant say I've ever tried dutch wine but if its anything like Italian, French, German or Australian wine (the only ones I've tried) then I'll give it a miss :D

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    We Dutch suck at beer, it's true. Only Grolsch is quite alright.

Dutch wines though :lick:
    Grolsch is a superb beer, one of my favs. Quality stuff.

Can't really see myself buying Dutch wine though, it just sounds wrong. Can't make wine out of tulips, if you know what I mean. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)