The Obama Deception (6 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Two reds working together, and btw I'm surprised your not still blindly supporting Obama. Most liberals I know are still brainwashed obammunists
Anybody who blindly supports politicians shouldn't be allowed to vote. If I would still be supporting Obama after all his failed campaign promises and dare I say lies, I'd be no better than the Bush lovers I abhor.

And I think the word of the year (last 8 and still going strong) is corporatism.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Wow, I used to love Bill Mahr. But now all his guests claim that all those who oppose Obama's policies thus far, or those "teabaggers", are pretty much white supremacists.

That is not fair, and it's an extremely dangerous viewpoint. I even voted for the man but I shouldn't be considered a terrorist if I think he lied in his campaign front.

This country is brainwashed and it goes both ways. We're doomed, and not like Jack-style.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
idiotic view by him really, may i ask how many people think obama got in just got in or lets say the majority of the reason he went through was because he is black

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Nobel peace prize ???

what the fuck is this world coming to ???

I guess some ppl fell for the "America Apologizes" tour :sergio:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Alex Jones has released a new film called The Fall of the Republic. I'm going to watch it because Jones interviews a lot of great experts on the economy and trend research, including Max Keiser and the brilliant Gerald Celente who predicted the 9/11 attacks, the Dot Com bubble, and the current great recession/depression. The Economic Hitman John Perkins is also interviewed. It's Alex Jones, but those people know what they're talking about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)