The NHL Thread (23 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
@Mark

You watch tonight? Witnessing something special. Has to be first time ever a rookie’s first two goals have been OT winners, and to do it in back to back games, with the playoffs on the line. Probably clinched us a spot, and has us up tied in third now too. :tuttosport:

Where the heck is Sergio? Missing him and his excitement for this kid.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
@Mark

You watch tonight? Witnessing something special. Has to be first time ever a rookie’s first two goals have been OT winners, and to do it in back to back games, with the playoffs on the line. Probably clinched us a spot, and has us up tied in third now too. :tuttosport:

Where the heck is Sergio? Missing him and his excitement for this kid.
I was gonna post about the kid here but then thought why? Nobody's gonna care. :p

It is a first. You could see even with his College team the kid got hands.

idk with Sergio left.

edit: I read Seabrook and another guy in the 30s scored their first 2 goals in OT.

Last edited:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Price stood on his head and Scheifele went full retard in game 1.

But damn, crazy how the old guys like Perry and Staal looking like they knocked a good 5+ years off their legs for this playoff run. Loving that. Kotkaniemi looking fantastic too after his mess of a regular season.

Curious to see how we fare against Vegas or Colorado.
yeah, it's gonna be over soon unless a miracle happens.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
@Mark

These refs should be fired. That was absurd. Literally swung his stick into Perry’s nose and cut it right open. One of the most obvious high sticking calls I’ve ever seen

- - - Updated - - -

Insane game. Being outshot 30-8 and turning it around for the OT win with 2 goals from a guy who had 1 in the last 24 games, and the first on the most ridiculous goalie error ever. Lol

Last edited:
OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10,519
    Stevie Y just fleeced Carolina this week on trading Bernier and a 3rd rounder for Nedeljkovic. :lol:

Legendary stuff. Love this man.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)