The NHL Thread (13 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Ovy stepped up. Good for him. I think Trotz is doing a fine job.

About trades. Deadline is March 2nd. I don't expect a lot if the asking prices are too high. Some teams want a 1st round pick for 3rd line pending UFA's FFS!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
@Mark

Jiri Sekac got traded to Anaheim for Devante Smith-Pelly

Thoughts?

Both are 22, so this looks to be purely a hockey trade, with no financial ramifications behind it.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I think Therrien didn't love Sekac at all! He looked like he had potential and could of got more chances but he didn't put it in the net.

I like Smith-Pelly. Especially after last year's playoffs. 6 foot but 220 pounds. Low center of gravity and scored his goals right on the blue paint. He hits and can score a goal here and there. I like it.

I don't think Bergevin is done. The guy is like Moggi. Was scouting TOR, CAR, FLO, EDM, ARI...and traded with ANA. :p

Do you see Beaulieu's progress? I love it!

and Pacioretty. :touched: Our next Captain.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I think Therrien didn't love Sekac at all! He looked like he had potential and could of got more chances but he didn't put it in the net.

I like Smith-Pelly. Especially after last year's playoffs. 6 foot but 220 pounds. Low center of gravity and scored his goals right on the blue paint. He hits and can score a goal here and there. I like it.

I don't think Bergevin is done. The guy is like Moggi. Was scouting TOR, CAR, FLO, EDM, ARI...and traded with ANA. :p

Do you see Beaulieu's progress? I love it!

and Pacioretty. :touched: Our next Captain.
Beaulieu is turning into that Top 4 defenseman that a lot of people thought that he would.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)