The NHL Thread (17 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Well it's gonna be tough no doubt about against NHL's team. :numnum:
Mark, you might not want to hear this, but Boston is better than Montreal in every aspect of the game, my man.

I hate them with an unbridled passion, but living where I do, and loving to watch hockey, I watched about 35-40 of their games this year. They are ridiculously good. Best team in the league.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess the refs want the Kings to progress. :andyandbarcelona:

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck everything.
I'm sorry, girl.

- - - Updated - - -

So.....................................

@Rollie

If you are out there, the book is still here, in the box, with the Fedex return stickers on them

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
We might as well give up then. :sigh:

We have a better PK and Vanek. :oops:

It's Price's time to shine or just be a good goalie.

Gonna be tough.

Sorry Ragazza. You must of had nightmares!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
We might as well give up then. :sigh:

We have a better PK and Vanek. :oops:

It's Price's time to shine or just be a good goalie.

Gonna be tough.

Sorry Ragazza. You must of had nightmares!
I'm not saying to give up, Mark, but your comment seems to me that you are already implicating that the NHL WANTS the Bruins to win, and will do whatever is needed to make that happen. You're above that, Mark.

I'll tell you what. Would you like to switch places with me for the next two weeks, and see if you can get through it without trying to shoot yourself in the face with a Bazooka? :D

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I'm not saying to give up, Mark, but your comment seems to me that you are already implicating that the NHL WANTS the Bruins to win, and will do whatever is needed to make that happen. You're above that, Mark.

I'll tell you what. Would you like to switch places with me for the next two weeks, and see if you can get through it without trying to shoot yourself in the face with a Bazooka? :D
Come on dude, Jeremy Jacobs is Bettman's lover man. Lucic can hit you in the nuts and get away with it. :D

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005

not really. that's right up his alley :D

if you guys can't find a bazooka, I can find you a sawed-off shotgun; that should do just fine :p

seriously, though - the games will be decided on the ice, not in the reg season stats columns.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
This series might be decided on how well the Bruins forecheck.

If they pin Subban and Markov back on a consistent basis, the Canadiens won't be able to utilize their speed to break out into the open ice. If the Bruins force them to have Montreal's forwards play the puck off of the boards in center ice due to the pressure of the forechecking, it's going to be a short series.

Conversely, if the Habs can bring the puck out of their own zone consistently, they'll be buzzing around Rask like bees to honey.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
same place you were during CL season :D

I may well not even watch all the Bruins games, fucker, don't try to stir up controversy ... or change the subject, for that matter :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)