The NHL Thread (15 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
yeah WIN are desperate and we're playing Tinordi and Dumont. 2 young guys trying to prove they can stay in the lineup + the rest wanting to prove that they don't suck. Tough to predict.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Hard to watch the B's throw it all away in the 3rd AGAIN! Pretty solid first two periods, but undisciplined 3rd (with a bit of help from the zebras), and things unraveled quickly.

On the plus side, Lucic played one of his very best games of the year. Guy was finally moving his legs, great acceleration through the neutral zone, great net-drive on the second goal... looks like a totally different player when he's fully engaged. Boston have really missed the way Looch and Horty played a couple seasons ago...

A win tomorrow at home against Ottawa in regulations and it's the Islanders, a win in OT and it's the Sens, a loss and it's the Leafs and the 4 seed.

Need a big effort, would love to open at home against the Isles, obviously.

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8,471
    We made it. Thank goodness.

Hank and Pava have been amazing the past few games, they really stepped up their play at crunch time.

I fuucking hate the Ducks. Every single thing about 'em.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
    Relocation becomes more likely, among other things, Manny Martinez (municipal council) just admitted there were no bids from potential owner. Many newspaper in AZ think it might be the last we've seen of the Coyotes. No matter what happens, the situation in which Coyotes fans are suck.

- - - Updated - - -

«Des personnes près de l'état-major de certaines équipes de la LNH étaient présentes hier (samedi) et on m'a dit que cette nouvelle allait tomber comme un coup de tonnerre, tout simplement, a-t-il affirmé.

«Il n'y aura pas d'avertissement comme ce fut le cas à Winnipeg, où il y avait eu un certain coulage d'informations. La LNH a appris de tout ça.»

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Sens in front 2-0 vs BOS. If they win we face them in round 1. It's gonna hurt a little less physically(they still have Neil and others) than if it was TOR but they have more talent so it's gonna be tough if we face them. They always do well against us, especially Alfredsson.

- - - Updated - - -

2-2!

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
    Congrats on the Division, lads. Very disappointing last 4-5 weeks of hockey for my guys, it's going to be difficult to just flip the switch at this point.

Leafs vs Bruins, round 1. Hopefully Boston can finally find some rhythm. A lot of my friends have been dying for this matchup, I hope the B's are up to the task!

Don't need to hear about it for months/years afterwards. :D

Mar 9, 2006

Canadian u-18 team has won the world cup in Sochi :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats on the Division, lads. Very disappointing last 4-5 weeks of hockey for my guys, it's going to be difficult to just flip the switch at this point.

Leafs vs Bruins, round 1. Hopefully Boston can finally find some rhythm. A lot of my friends have been dying for this matchup, I hope the B's are up to the task!

What the fuck is going on with Bruins? :sergio: Mental problems? 1 trillion of penalties :sergio:

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003

:tup: We both looked like Southeast division teams these past weeks. :p
    It's gonna be a great series that BOS-TO.

Boston - Toronto will be interesting.

Mark, any prediction for our playoffs?
    Tough, I can't make a real prediction on this one. Are back on form? Are the young guys gonna get more ice time?(they deserve it) Is Prust 100%, will Spezza be back for OTT?...So many questions. 50/50

Though both teams are in a lull, Boston always has the upper hand on the Leafs. Bruins in 5.
    Congrats on making the playoffs. :beer:

Juventino[RUS];4146377 said:

Canadian u-18 team has won the world cup in Sochi :tup:
    :tup:

We got the rangers huh? Afraid to make a call here, but the games will be high scoring atleast.
    Your entering the playoffs with the momentum. You can do it! Just hope they don,t slash Ovie and get him out. :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

any of you guys have back to back games 1-2 and possible games 6-7? That's brutal!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)