The NHL Thread (26 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Great Price pulls something during some stupid shootout in about shot #4 and stayed in for another 12 shots just staying up and not pushing it. He may play vs Toronto but I think he tweaked something. F*ck me!

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
has this thingy started already or is it about to? I don't follow the reg season that much anyway and even less so with all these lock-out shenanigans :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The road to the 1st pick in the draft starts on Saturday, Mark.

Thankfully, the Habs have 3 2nd round draft picks this year in what is supposed to be a crazy deep draft

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
The road to the 1st pick in the draft starts on Saturday, Mark.

Thankfully, the Habs have 3 2nd round draft picks this year in what is supposed to be a crazy deep draft
yep, with our luck Price will still play and his injury will get worse. Even if he wasn't injured the chances of us making the playoffs were slim.

:burke:

I am not exactly a die hard hockey fan but follow the post-season and the bruins are the one team I would want to win :p

:tup:
:beer:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
yep, with our luck Price will still play and his injury will get worse. Even if he wasn't injured the chances of us making the playoffs were slim.

:burke:

:beer:

I look forward to draft time when it is just you and I on this thread for what seems like hours, and everyone around us is figuring out just how the hell we know about these players

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
This is the year that the Caps are going to do it. Bank on it for no other reason than I think it's so, beashes.
one name, Ribeiro. :D

I look forward to draft time when it is just you and I on this thread for what seems like hours, and everyone around us is figuring out just how the hell we know about these players
:lol:

who is this Seth Jones Mark keeps talking about.

huh, only the next Chara! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)