The NHL Thread (22 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The longer the presentation, the more you have to try to convince someone.

If I were Tavares, I would like at the Bruins as an organization that has a great mix of veterans and youth. And an excellent developmental system in the minors.

Just the type of team that a 28 year old would want to join.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Toronto has 25 million in cap space. They are not going to shell out 11 million per year for Tavares when they have to lock up these kids. It's not going to happen.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

:shocked2:

a steal.

:shocked2:

Loved Armia back in the day. Mason is a cap dump so WIN can re-sign Stastny. 2 picks also. :tup:
This is what I was talking about several days ago. Get some draft capital and players on bad contracts. They are not going to sign anyone of substance in Free Agency anyway. He needs to get an LD badly though. Surely there has to be some available through trade

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
This is what I was talking about several days ago. Get some draft capital and players on bad contracts. They are not going to sign anyone of substance in Free Agency anyway. He needs to get an LD badly though. Surely there has to be some available through trade
Let's see what happens with Patch.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Let's see what happens with Patch.

Certainly there has to be a similar situation that WPG is facing, where cap relief is being given for actual assets (Not Mason. He'll probably be bought out), and certainly there has to be a LD for the taking in a similar situation.

If I were Bergevin, I would contact every team that is in the running for Tavares to see what I could acquire by taking on bad contracts

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Certainly there has to be a similar situation that WPG is facing, where cap relief is being given for actual assets (Not Mason. He'll probably be bought out), and certainly there has to be a LD for the taking in a similar situation.

If I were Bergevin, I would contact every team that is in the running for Tavares to see what I could acquire by taking on bad contracts
Are we seeing a light at the end of the tunnel Sergio?

Hopefully it's not a train. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)