- - - Updated - - -

NO FUCKING GOAL!!!

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8,524
    Don't worry, guys. The worst team in the NHL is by far the Vancouver Canucks. They just can't stop choking. :lol:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Allright, look.

To my fellow Habs fans, namely Mark, since I can't count Trezjuve in that group, because the moment Quebec gets a team, he's running into the closet to grab his old Eric Lindros Nordiques jersey. Oh wait...............................

Anyway. Mark, if you remember this time last year, you and I were contemplating what the chances were that Montreal would be able to get the first pick overall in the draft, because the Habs had the 3rd worst record in the league last year, and both you and I agreed that it was rightfully so, as they were just a terrible hockey team.

In one year's time, they go from worst to first in their division. No small feat. A culture change has taken place in the front office, as young players such as Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Tinordi, and Beaulieu came up through the ranks this year and look to be mainstays for the future. Subban has developed into a Norris trophy candidate, they re-stocked their farm system, with 2 of last year's picks not named Galchenyuk already getting Amateur tryouts with Hamilton at the end of the season, and a lot more picks in this year's draft, which by all accounts is better than last year's.

I like where this club is headed. They could use a couple of more physical forwards. Not goons, mind you, but physical forwards who play hard, but fair. But they are headed in the right direction. If they can bring up a couple of more kids such as Danny Kristo next season, then they are on the right path. It just takes some time.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    absolutely, we definitely need to get bigger. One on defense and a couple in front. I would love Clarkson of NJ. Don't sign Ryder and get him. Will score less goals but would be a warrior in the playoffs. Bergevin has done a great job and who would of expected that Moen and Desharnais would crap in his hands after signing big contracts. Who knows, maybe they've been playing hurt. :boh: You could see Pacioretty and especially Prust(love this guy) were. Prust was popping his shoulder on every shift. I think Price also hurt his knee, maybe the same knee where I said I think he tweaked something during the only pre-season warm up game. I'm proud of this team and we'll get better.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
    Allright, look.

To my fellow Habs fans, namely Mark, since I can't count Trezjuve in that group, because the moment Quebec gets a team, he's running into the closet to grab his old Eric Lindros Nordiques jersey. Oh wait............................
    That would have been a cheap shot had I followed the Nords at the time Lindros was drafted, but since I didn't I don't really care. You're right tho, I'm not a Habs fans since I'll ditch them for the Nordiques as soon as they come back.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    That would have been a cheap shot had I followed the Nords at the time Lindros was drafted, but since I didn't I don't really care. You're right tho, I'm not a Habs fans since I'll ditch them for the Nordiques as soon as they come back.

Good lord man. I'm joking with you.

Eric Lindros

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    Phaneuf make mistake, Bruins make score. Fucking neanderthal. That fucking jackass should not be captain.

- - - Updated - - -

I also love this commercial. The infamous Gilmour "Asus Taichi" advert. Listen near the end. :howler:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)