The NHL Thread (14 Viewers)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Fucking unbelievable!caps in 7 done,now pens in 7 done,and all that on the road!hats off and lots of respect for the effort!just great hockey.but still IMO as Andy said,sharks or hawks will win it all.sharks imo.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
imo the canadiens are favourite now...they eliminated the competition in the east...and with that home crowd to support them in that manner..+they are very competitive on the road too...roman is right about that.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Aye, Blondu. Just know you've always a shoulder to lean on. :p
:lol:...well thanks but i knew that it will be tough for us...i just expected the 2 headed monster to get out of his lair and start playing some hockey..+ fleury's oscilating evolutions. Hope we'll dominate the conference next season.

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4,292
    What a major choke session. :lol:

This is why I didn't rate Boston, and why I still don't. They might as well have not shown up at all this series as far as I'm concerned.

Props to Philly, they didn't give up and were the better team. The Bruins deserve to be banned from the Playoffs for the next decade after that chokestry.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4,294
    Enron is so sick nasty in my NHL10 game that I can move him to right-wing from his defenseman position when I have tons of injuries up top. And he excels. And he scored a hattrick against the Ducks while I had 7 assists. :lol:

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4,299
    Sharks finally started to choke.

Once a choker, always a choker.

Still some hope for the Habs. They can play better than that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)