The NHL Thread (6 Viewers)

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,683
    Stupid Vancouver scores with two minutes left.

That's gay.

EDIT: and they score the empty netter. Burrows. The guy Heatley should have driven into a tree.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the Sedin twins, Burrows, Bieksa (Grimsby boy), Wellwood, Luongo...fuck it, all of them. The Canucks were the breeding grounds for my hatred of Brian Burke too.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    YO YO YO THE SUBBANATOR CALLED UP! :weee:

no pressure kid. :p

I hope he doesn't try too hard and make M-A Bergeron/Hammer like mistakes. I don't think so but the pressure here. :scared:

I think he can handle it.

FORZA P.K!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Great atmosphere in Montreal I must say.
    Best Home Crowd in Hockey.

Barely. 2nd goes to Detroit. (Sorry Andy, but its the truth, man. Largest arena in the NHL, what do you expect)

Halak's performance tonight is one of the best performances I've seen in a very long time. He has been absolutely dominant.

Bye bye, Carey Price. We hardly knew ye.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Any other fans that bust into olé olé olé chant in the NHL? This crowd is like the crowd in the Swedish Elite League.

edit: @Sergio: Yeah, I came to the same conclusion.

Hockey fans need to get more into the game than screaming, whistling, and waving these lame towels. You guys should see the hockey fans in Sweden; feels like a Serie A game more than anything.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Best Home Crowd in Hockey.

Barely. 2nd goes to Detroit. (Sorry Andy, but its the truth, man. Largest arena in the NHL, what do you expect)

Halak's performance tonight is one of the best performances I've seen in a very long time. He has been absolutely dominant.

Bye bye, Carey Price. We hardly knew ye.
    white mask

Rangers

That's the last time I saw a performance like this.

:oops:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)